Qantas Aircraft Safety Questioned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qantas Aircraft Safety Questioned

Watch how Qantas blames SIA Engineering Company and Lufthansa Technik on how they service their planes.

CLICK "I AGREE" TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
    No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

CLICK "I AGREE" TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
    No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE
    Last edited by IanDeYoung; 8 September 2007, 08:54 PM.
    BOEING. Forever New Frontiers

Originally posted by IanDeYoung View Post
    Watch how Qantas blames SIA Engineering Company and Lufthansa Technik on how they service their planes.
    Qantas blaming ? On the contrary, it seems to be a typical sensationalist hatchet job by QF engineers and the media (with clever editing and emotional music) in response to QF management's decision to outsource maintenance overseas to SQ and LH.

Comment

I've watched this before and actually was considering putting it on SQ Talk soon but I guess Ian beat me to it This is just an ignorant report put together by the media. All around the world, media is media and has always been. Taking things out of context and such....I still have full trust in SIA Engineering Corporation.
      Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

wasnt it in the news just a couple of weeks ago where qantas found out that one of its engineers wgho checked out aircrfats was Not a real engineer!

Comment

My first impression on watching the video is noticing how protective Aussies are. I also base this observation of other Aussie related aviation issues with SQ/SIN. Then again, who wouldn't be if one is losing their job?

Media sensationalism aside; if what is reported is true, then it's worrying about the standards of SIA Engineering.

Comment

It's a 'Today Tonight' "report."
            Says it all really...

As much as I'd like to see Aussie jobs remain Aussie, it's no excuse for the lies and half-truths spread by the QF unions and perpetuated by the media of late.

But one of the key conditions for blocking SQ from the transpacific route is that QF keeps jobs onshore. So the red rat is shooting itself in the foot really...
            Last edited by KeithMEL; 9 September 2007, 09:05 AM.
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
            X