Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again about BD

Hello,
    i flew last wednesday and thursday on TG from CDG to HKG and i gave my BD number at check-in.
    At the moment there's no trace of the miles in my account. What should i think? On the BPs there's "FTBD" so the system recognized my FF# loaded in.
    Any suggestion is appreciated.

Moreover also the legs on SQ are not still credited on my M&M account but one.... but here i think the problem is related to the new *wonderful* pps calculation
    There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
    If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

I wouldn't panic yet. BD need the info to come over from TG, who are not the quickest to say the least. Give it until the end of next week, if no sign then I'll give the email of super Joanna at DC who sorts everyone's problems out.

Comment

THANK YOU

Comment

Are your boarding passes on TG stock format?

My SIN issued TG boarding passes said: SINDB BD*

My LAX issued TG boarding pass (which replaced a MEX issued BP originally issued by UA) said: MEXUA BD*

Comment

mine are only FTBD.

Comment

Talking about BD.

Have done 2 SQ Y flights the last couple of days. On the BP it only shows my SQ# but miles were correctly in BD account. Anyone else have the same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
              Have done 2 SQ Y flights the last couple of days. On the BP it only shows my SQ# but miles were correctly in BD account. Anyone else have the same thing?
              In the past, my SQ BPs would have my KF no. for PPS credit, followed by BD*S.

My last boarding pass didn't print BD*S. I queried this with the check-in agent, who confirmed that my BD number was in the system.

Unfortunately, both PPSV and KF miles were credited the next day...

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                My last boarding pass didn't print BD*S. I queried this with the check-in agent, who confirmed that my BD number was in the system.

Unfortunately, both PPSV and KF miles were credited the next day...
                One of the lessons I learned from past episodes of mis-crediting is to carry an old BP with the correct notation. Then I (gently) insist that the checkin agent adjust the FQTV field until the printed BP matches it.
                ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
                X