Conrad Centennial Singapore location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conrad Centennial Singapore location

Sorry for the semi-ignorant question. Is the Conrad Centennial Singapore conveniently located to an MRT station?

Its about a ten-minute walk (can be done mostly underground through the Citylink Mall) from the City Hall MRT.

Comment

It's in my favorite area of Singapore (the Marina Bay area), and to get that assessment, convenient access to the MRT is a must. Wot Savage25 said.

The CityLink Mall is where I get my fix of pandan-flavored pastry on the way back to the hotel.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by Coles View Post
        Sorry for the semi-ignorant question. Is the Conrad Centennial Singapore conveniently located to an MRT station?
        My favourite Hotel in Singapore. I stayed there twice last week.

Savage25 is bang on with his advice. There will be an MRT station very close when the circle line is finished but that won't be until 2009. It's great for getting to and from Changi (20 minutes tops) but there can be a wait for a taxi in the evening as many of those who work in the Suntec area get taxis home after a drinking/eating in the area after work. However Hotel guests going to Changi get priority.

Comment

wait a sec, is this the former stamford/swissotel? or is it different

Comment

Originally posted by Greatfox View Post
            wait a sec, is this the former stamford/swissotel? or is it different
            No, the current Swissotel Stamford is the former Westin Stamford which is at Raffles City right above City Hall MRT and across the road from Raffles Hotel. It's the really tall one with balconies for every room up to 60+ floors!.

The Conrad is at Suntec City, near the fountain.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
              The CityLink Mall is where I get my fix of pandan-flavored pastry on the way back to the hotel.
              I'll be sure to try one.

Thanks for all the replies.

Comment

Working...
              X