This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip to Penang in Y

I'll start the trip report(with pics) As soon as I get back from PEN. I thought i'll start with a short trip first. Outbound Air Asia AK6314 on 6-9-07 Thurs and return on 9-9-07 SUN MAS MH1155. As most of you all know this is my first trip report so please go easy on me Also view the videos i will post on youtube.

CANT WAIT hehe FINALLLY

Comment

Fingers crossed your kids don't mess up your camera, or worse, you lose it. We certainly don't want THAT.

Comment

Might as well start the topic once your trip completed. If not everyone will click the new topic with nothing inside.

Comment

Haha... everyone's scared now, after the experience with my Ho Chi Minh trip report. Don't worry, Kai Sheng, just go ahead! And thanks for finally doing your TR!
          My Cafe Adventures
          Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
          http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

No worries

Thanks. I got a new and better camera and its 7.1mpI hope I can grab row 1 CDEF(on Air Asia)and hope to get row13 on MAS. Im purchasing Express boarding(Air Asia). Just keeping my fingers crossed for my flight to be on time. And, most pics will be at the airport and Beautiful Penang.Ill Progressively go on with long-haul tp.

Comment

eerrrmmmm, I am a little busy here so that means I have to do this a little laterSorry folks. Especially those looking very forward to it. I managed to get row 1 ABCD on AA and sadly 25ACDE was not happy cos my kids were separated. So in the plane I asked the FA for re-seating and got CDEF. The flight was RE-TIMED but for like 30 mins. At the gate waiting, I saw SQ 195(if im right) landing. Way earlier than my 737. You will see the pic. Finally at 18:++ we pushed backed. SQ777 was already waiting for clearance to takeoff. They tookoff before us when their DEP time was 18:05 and mine was at 07:25(after retime)But they served peanuts surprisingly. Just look at pics and see more

Comment

i want to hope that u're not posting here a sequence of full 7MB pics.....
                PLease remember that some of us are still surfing 56K.
                There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
                  i want to hope that u're not posting here a sequence of full 7MB pics.....
                  PLease remember that some of us are still surfing 56K.
                  But that's not the majority, is it? Even my place got DSL now (and that's REALLY far out from the big cities). And if you don't want to pay for it, there's always a neighbour with an uncoded WLAN
                  Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

Working...
                  X