No announcement yet.

Raffles SKL lounge was bad last night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raffles SKL lounge was bad last night!

As stated in the other thread, the first night of the changes last night and I've never seen it anything like that in any of the lounges before. No chance whatsoever of getting a seat, especially at the bar where it was 2 or 3 deep while the football was on. As one wag commented, at this rate they will have to introduce a Paragon style ticket system to get a seat!!.

People seemed resigned to the changes and agree it needed something doing, but the way they've handled it has been awful to say the least. The 'more exclusive' line was a very poor choice of words. Most are not bothered about not getting in the F side - after all, there is now absolutely no difference between the two sides now after they stole the Dom. However, not being able to get seat in the lounge will not be tolerated. Remember one of the main excuses they used for the changes was they were getting complaints about the lounge being too busy.

Well, batten down the hatches guys as there's a storm coming. At least you could always get a seat before....

But within a year the number of PPS members will fall, so the crowds in the SKL J section will start to dwindle...

I guess when T3 opens, there will be another SKL there....so SQ probably thinks it has got everything covered

...anyway FWIW, they have lost my regular business

Comment

Working...
    X