No more PPS Sector Points or Miles Reflected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more PPS Sector Points or Miles Reflected

Noted that from the SQ's website that there is no longer any PPS Sector points or miles reflected on the krisflyer account. It only shows the current PPS Value and cumulative PPS Value for Solitaire. Wonder what will happen to sector points or miles gained before 1 Sept 2007 but not yet accrued into the account?

Does anyone's account show WHEN you need to qualify/re-qualify? Mine does not

Comment

my account looks ok
      it shows i need to requalify by June 2008
      my current value for the year is showing
      my total value for the year is showing as well

basically
      Current PPS Club membership valid until 30 Jun 2008
      Current PPS Value
      Cumulative PPS Value
      Additional PPS Value required for PPS Club requalification
      Additional Cumulative PPS Value required for Solitaire PPS Club qualification

Comment

Originally posted by token01 View Post
        my account looks ok
        it shows i need to requalify by June 2008
        my current value for the year is showing
        my total value for the year is showing as well

basically
        Current PPS Club membership valid until 30 Jun 2008
        Current PPS Value
        Cumulative PPS Value
        Additional PPS Value required for PPS Club requalification
        Additional Cumulative PPS Value required for Solitaire PPS Club qualification
        Seeing that you have such a line reassures me that I have requalified for another year of PPS club.

Comment

Got a reply from Krisflyer. My bolding:

Thank you for your call to KrisFlyer Membership Services on 31 August 2007. We sincerely apologise for the delay in our response to you.

With regard to your enquiry on retroactive mileage claims, we are pleased to inform you that miles for the following flight have been approved and will be credited to your KrisFlyer account within 2 weeks from the date of travel. This delay is to facilitate the calculation of the PPS value. As per our record, your KrisFlyer number have been captured in our system, the miles will be auto-credited once the PPS value is loaded into the system. With this changes in the PPS value system, we would advise you to monitor your account for 2 weeks after the date of flight before submiting retroactive mileage claim.

We would like to assure you that your qualification to PPS Solitaire will be based on the previous qualification criteria of 250 sectors. The following flights below will count toward the qualification based on PPS Club sector as they were flown before 01 September 2007.

Comment

Working...
          X