[RAR] - NZ Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [RAR] - NZ Lounge

It was a night flight I took. Thus, difficult for pictures taking. At least you will see the door to the lounge. The lounge itself can be considered a very tiny lounge. There are only 24 chairs. The shape of the lounge is like L. The dimension is about 8 x 4 metres, and the bottom L part would be about 4 x 4 metres. A small counter for limited snacks and drinks. Yeah, NZ wines and champagne. Fruits cut. Papaya is abundant.
    No desk for the lounge dragon. She will sit where there is an empty chair, or just stand. The reason for no pictures taken inside was the fact that when I was there, it was pretty crowded, and being a very small lounge, you have to be careful not to upset other fellow pax.

Part of the waiting area for pax

The door to the lounge

Haha. I love this lounge. It's so cute! I remember there being no warden. An NZ employee would come by every 15 minutes to check on eligibility.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      Haha. I love this lounge. It's so cute! I remember there being no warden. An NZ employee would come by every 15 minutes to check on eligibility.
      My flight was before midnight. And the lounge was very busy. Perhaps that's the reason why the warden stayed inside the whole time.

Comment

Working...
      X