Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the new PPS qualification criteria actually help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the new PPS qualification criteria actually help me?

As of today, 28th August, my account information reads: PPS Miles: 40147,
    PPS Sectors : 22.5, PPS Value: S$ 27,492.

Based on the old criteria, I do not yet qualify for PPS, but based on the new criteria I think that I do, based on the >S$25,000 spend.

FYI, most of these miles were accrued on Circle Pacs and JFK-FRA R/Ts.

Yeah, I believe that upon 1st Sept you would be QPP1 based on the new criteria. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
      Yeah, I believe that upon 1st Sept you would be QPP1 based on the new criteria. Congrats!
      Save the congrats until they notify me! Will they send an email, letter, phone call??

Comment

Originally posted by meducate View Post
        Save the congrats until they notify me! Will they send an email, letter, phone call??
        Guess the quickest way is to check your KF account on 1st Sept, doubt that you will get any email or phone call. The card and welcome pack would arrive shortly depending on where you are located.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
          Guess the quickest way is to check your KF account on 1st Sept, doubt that you will get any email or phone call. The card and welcome pack would arrive shortly depending on where you are located.
          Thanks, SJJ...

Comment

Yes, check the website on Sept 1 and let us know in this thread.

Comment

I also think you'll be QPP in September, meducate. Congrats from me as well.

In the new world of the leaner, meaner PPS Club, I think a congratulatory phone call / email from SQ would be a bit too much to expect.
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                I also think you'll be QPP in September, meducate. Congrats from me as well.

In the new world of the leaner, meaner PPS Club, I think a congratulatory phone call / email from SQ would be a bit too much to expect.
                I also sent them an email enquiry...

I'll post the outcome....as I wait patiently as the clock ticks...

Comment

Update ... and request for assistance

Well, it is 1 Sept in Singapore and my status hasn't changed on the website, except is say that I require 0 more miles for PPS qualification

Would anyone be willing to PM me a PPS phone number, preferably here in the US (but anywhere is really ok) that I can call to inquire?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by meducate View Post
                    Would anyone be willing to PM me a PPS phone number, preferably here in the US (but anywhere is really ok) that I can call to inquire?...
                    Miles and sectors no longer matter now. You should be PPS based on PPS Values of more than 25K. Perhaps it takes a few days to get the system updated?

There is no special number for PPS in the US. You could call the NYC sales office and ask for PPS coordinator.

Comment

PPS Hotline: +65 6245 7007

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                        PPS Hotline: +65 6245 7007
                        Thanks! I will give them a ring.

Edited to add: I didn't have to call them because on a visit to the SQ website I found my new PPS status along with a zeroed out account (here I go again...)
                        Last edited by meducate; 2 September 2007, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X