Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which loyalty programes do these Hotels belong too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which loyalty programes do these Hotels belong too?

Hi Gang

Can anyone tell me which hotel loyalty programes the following belong to?

Mandarin Oriental chain ?

Ritz-Carlton chain ?

Hotel de Crillon (Paris) ?

I don't think the Ritz-Carlton chain belong to anything but just not sure

I cannot seem to find out any info on which one the MO chain is hooked up with...

I know the de Crillon is a member of LHW but cannot find if its a member of a loyalty club

Just curious as to wether to join Mum and Dad to a couple of memberships becuse of the $$$$$ l have spent for their trip...

I have a spend with MO of $5500 USD

Ritz-Carlton $4000 USD

de Crillon $4200 EUR

So its quite a spend, if poss l was hoping to get some benefit from it via a loyalty club that might give them some free nights or whatever

Any advice??

Cheers

Colin...............................

I think most upmarket chains and hotels aren't a member of any loyalty programmes, i.e. these chains/hotels cater to people for whom price/miles/points/free nights are not a prime consideration.

So, for the MO (I don't know about the others you mention), they don't have a loyalty programme - at least not in the sense of something you can publicly join although they no doubt keep track for their own purposes - but they will credit some miles to a FFP of your choice, e.g. KrisFlyer or BAEC.

Comment

I believe, both Mandarin Oriental and Ritz Carlton do not belong to any loyalty programs. They cater more to the upper market and where, supposedly, the loyalty is based on the outstanding service they provide. There's a luxury hotel thread in flyertalk.com and you may get more infos regarding this matter from the luxury hotels expert over there.

Comment

I remember now - Ritz Carlton is part owned by Marriott and whilst you can redeem Marriott points to stay at a RC, you don't earn points from staying at a RC.

MO is as mentioned above.

I don't know about the Crillon.

Comment

Since decrillion is a member of LHW, you might want to join ** parents up to the Leader's Club. Membership is free. It's not an award redemption program, more of a VIP program. It gets you freebies like one category room upgrades, late check out, welcome amenities etc everytime you stay at an LHW hotel. The reservation must have been made via the LHW website but some hotels overlook this.

I've only stayed at one LHW, the Langham Auckland - and being a LC member got me a one cat room upgrade, access to the Club Lounge, a welcome fruit platter, a snack platter of breadsticks and honey every day, and a great LHW package rate which included brekkies for 2, a complimentary bottle of bubbly, late check out. All of that for a first time customer. Much better treatment than I've ever received as an SPG Gold in fact, pity most LHWs are so expensive (that one in Auckland was an exception).
          Last edited by KeithMEL; 21 August 2007, 11:17 PM.
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
          X