Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1AM to 9AM Transit any fun things to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1AM to 9AM Transit any fun things to do?

Hi SQTalkers. I'm a uni student newbbie here so I'm hoping I'm posting in the right place.

I'm doing monthly BNE-SIN-ICN-SIN-BNE for short medical trip to S.Korea and becuase of 1AM arrival of SQ15 , I have got nothing to do for 8 hours. I tried to book a transit hotel room a month ago and yet still no reply eventhough the the flight is on next week sunday. I presume the transit hotel is fully booked.

In this case, I would like to get some advices from SQTalkes who know Singapore about what to do during those hours.

Thank you very much ~!

P.S : It was a bad choice to credit miles to Asiana account.

Welcome to SQTalk!

Originally posted by lee_apromise View Post
    In this case, I would like to get some advices from SQTalkes who know Singapore about what to do during those hours.
    Sleep ? Apart from that and assuming you want to leave the airport, are you looking to eat, drink and/or party ? I think the latter will depend on what day of the week it is.

Comment

Well, I'm arriving at SIN on sunday 1AM hehe. Well, It's really hard to tell whether I should leave the airport coz I gotta go to uni next day haha.

Well, on the other hand, I wouldn't mind going for eating , drinking and / or partying !!

Comment

What i did was sleep. Everything is closed after 1am.
        BOEING. Forever New Frontiers

Comment

There is one and only one thing that you must do in this situation..
          Eat Roti Prata!
          Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

That's why I hate living in Brisbane !!! All the other connections(SQ) to other Australian cities are good except Brisbane sigh...

Comment

If you sleep, watch out for the army guys, a friend of mine was woken up at gunpoint at about 1AM and asked for his passport, otherwise if you're tempted to stay up, clear customs and head out to Orchard Rd, from what I've observed it NEVER closes down!

Comment

Working...
              X