special fares Italy --> NYC / SFO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special fares Italy --> NYC / SFO

booking and ticketing period: through Nov, 18.

Valid from Nov, 18 to Mar, 31 (blackout from Dec, 18 to Jan, 7)

Round trip
    Italy -> NYC 145 EUR +++

Italy -> SFO 199 EUR +++

minimum. sunday
    booking class: Q
    There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
    If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Errr ... which airline ?

Comment

British Airways!!
      sorry i said everything but not the carrier

bookable everywhere.

Comment

Is there any special J fares ex-Europe on BA?

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
          Last time I looked (a few months ago), ex-MXP was pretty good to Asia.

Alternatively, how about AY J via HEL ? Excellent in every way!

Comment

BA fares keep to be very good to Middle East/Africa and Asia but often they require a certain advance purchase (21-42 days).

If someone needs more info, please i'm willing to help

Comment

How about WT+ MFU'ed to CW ex-US ? For example:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=657416

£380 + 25,000 BA miles for Club World ex-US

You'd get 150 tier points from it as well.

Comment

Thank you... I do need that tierpoints by April 1.

Forgot to say... have to slump it on WT+. I did upgrade using miles two years ago for my BA Gold.. and BA EC could not accept my original fares booking to get tier points nor miles. :angry:
                Last edited by CGK; 8 February 2007, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Forgot to say... have to slump it on WT+. I did upgrade using miles two years ago for my BA Gold.. and BA EC could not accept my original fares booking to get tier points nor miles. :angry:
                  It's apparently a known problem and I understand you have to argue with them but they should in the end give you the tier points and miles.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                    It's apparently a known problem and I understand you have to argue with them but they should in the end give you the tier points and miles.
                    By the time, it was that deadline.. so did not get my gold, and that's why after that I skipped OW, and in April 2006 no status.
                    I am thinking may be just do our new beloved CX. BKK-SIN-HKG-BKK??? How about that?

Comment

I am thinking may be just do our new beloved CX. BKK-SIN-HKG-BKK??? How about that?
                      In F I assume for 180 tier points ? I didn't realise CX flies BKK-SIN - I guess I should start to get familiar with their routes...

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                        In F I assume for 180 tier points ? I didn't realise CX flies BKK-SIN - I guess I should start to get familiar with their routes...
                        BKK-SIN has F. I took that one before the new airport opened. This 744 aircraft does HKG-BKK-SIN-HKG. So if you do SIN-BKK, it's only 2-class service.

Comment

By the time, it was that deadline.. so did not get my gold, and that's why after that I skipped OW, and in April 2006 no status.
                          For future reference, e.g.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=659269

If they eventually credit you with the TPs, I'm sure they would also have given you the status (e.g. gold) which you would have got if you had the TPs by your year end.

Comment

Well BA did not credit me with my AMS-LHR-YVR-LHR-AMS as they claimed my fares was not elligible for TP. So after they said NO on the phone, decided to do more flights on LH and UA transatlantic. Also my OW RTW had many problems at that time.
                            Oh well, start from scratch now. Needs about 145 TP more. But if I change my address to be LukeGT's housemaid, then I have my BA Silver now.

Comment

LOL..... ehm.... at the moment i have "only" 1120 TP Quite far from the suppl. card.. But in the case you'll be the first in the row for the suppl card.
                              Promised!

Comment

Working...
                              X