Last minute PPS run anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last minute PPS run anyone?

Now that there is less than 4 weeks to go until the PPS changes come in full effect, is anybody going for a last minute PPS run? For TPP? For LPP?

CGK did not wait to be anywhere close to the deadline. He secured his LPP early.
    Even if I were to fly continuously on the most Sector/h flights, I could not do LPP by now... Who can still do it?

Where's zvezda? Last seen running for TPP...

Comment

He should be done by now. But come to think of it, the dad of SQTalker here should do the run.

Note: Still no sign of new card for me.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
        Now that there is less than 4 weeks to go until the PPS changes come in full effect, is anybody going for a last minute PPS run? For TPP? For LPP?

CGK did not wait to be anywhere close to the deadline. He secured his LPP early.
        Even if I were to fly continuously on the most Sector/h flights, I could not do LPP by now... Who can still do it?
        Why not you do it, Sir?

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
          He should be done by now. But come to think of it, the dad of SQTalker here should do the run.

Note: Still no sign of new card for me.
          Still no card? That's pretty bad service from SQ!

I may be doing a single run to ensure that I requalify under the old rules instead of risking missing out on another year of QPP benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
            Still no card? That's pretty bad service from SQ!

I may be doing a single run to ensure that I requalify under the old rules instead of risking missing out on another year of QPP benefits.
            Perhaps, the card is directly coming from the heaven..... being a God-like benefit
            There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
            If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by UA MM View Post
              Why not you do it, Sir?
              I just requalified for QPP2. TPP would mean another 180+ sectors and with less than 25 days left, I'd have to do over 7 sectors a day, i.e. spend 25 days flying continuously, but even then I am not sure you can do continuously 7 sectors/day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
                I just requalified for QPP2. TPP would mean another 180+ sectors and with less than 25 days left, I'd have to do over 7 sectors a day, i.e. spend 25 days flying continuously, but even then I am not sure you can do continuously 7 sectors/day!!!
                Actually i think it is possible to do 3 RT SIN / CGK in F that would gain you 9 sectors a day.
                SQ 152 --> SQ 153 --> SQ 158 --> SQ159 -->SQ 166 -->SQ167

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                  Where's zvezda? Last seen running for TPP...
                  I was on the flight that put me over 250 sectors as you wrote that.
                  Originally posted by CGK View Post
                  He should be done by now.
                  Your guess was only off by a few hours.

I'm still waiting for about 30 sectors to credit. I know it won't happen before I finish my run the day after tomorrow, so I don't know which will be credited before/after I qualify. Hopefully, the high PPS value flights will be credited after I qualify.

Comment

Am at 247 sectors now. Cant decide whether to celebrate with a SIN-CGK-SIN or SIN-BKK-SIN in F this weekend. Will probably stay a night and drink with some friends.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyooi View Post
                      Can't decide whether to celebrate with a SIN-CGK-SIN or SIN-BKK-SIN in F this weekend.
                      I'd go for BKK due to slightly longer flight so more chance to celebrate the milestone.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                        I'd go for BKK due to slightly longer flight so more chance to celebrate the milestone.
                        Want to go further for the same PPS sectors? SIN-HKG-SIN.

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
                          I was on the flight that put me over 250 sectors as you wrote that.
                          Congratulations for your passing Solitaire sectors requirement.

Comment

Originally posted by UA MM View Post
                            Congratulations for your passing Solitaire sectors requirement.
                            Thanks. I'm still waiting for flights to credit. Most of what I needed has credited, but I'm not quite there yet. Any day now ....

Comment

Thanks to MAN Flyer and SQ LPP for kind pointers. Didnt have much time this weekend, so took the shortest route, ie to CGK. Celebrated with lots of Dom on the way there and back (finished almost 2/3rd of a bottle each time -glad the other passengers were drinking Krug).

Had great fun doing an overnight in Jakarta. Night life there rocks!

Like zvezda, waiting for the credits. Last I checked was 248.5.

Comment

Working...
                              X