CI under consideration for SkyTeam membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CI under consideration for SkyTeam membership

Tells everyone a news! I have the latest news in Taiwan ROC, its flag carrier, representative, CI China Airlines are being put into consideration by SkyTeam after its application for joining in. And SkyTeam said CI's application will nearly become reality after the admission of CZ China Southern Airlines (from PRC)this year, and CI will have a very great possibility to join in at 2008.But meanwhile, its largest competitor in the ROC-Eva Airways, doesn't shows its enthusiasm and consideration in joining any airline alliances. And one more news about the CI, is that its spokesman has told the Taiwan media that CI is considering in a very prudent way for renewing its fleet of the B744s, and the A340s, the main possible models for purchasing selections are the 747-8, 787-8/9 and the A350, but will not consider the A380. But now, CI is renewing its E class cabin seats in the B744s. I have tried CI's 744 and A333 for 2 times from HK to TPE & HK to Bkk, these gave me a very good impression in many aspects, especially its young fleet age and the cabin comfort, also the cabin crew's enthusiasm and their friendliness. Once you go to Taiwan, I recommend you to try it!

Thanks for moving this thread to this folder, which Founder or Moderator did it.
    My Cafe Adventures
    Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
    http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Working...
    X