EVA Ho chi minh to sfo via taiwan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVA Ho chi minh to sfo via taiwan.

Flew on EVA'S new elite class (new name for the old Deluxe class) from ho chi minh to sfo. Sadly from Taiwan to SFO I flew the old deluxe class. The new Elite cabin is now between doors 2 and 3 on the B747. The old Deluxe was from the nose to door 2. Onboard you get your very own 8.4 touch screen TV, personal hook, personal tray table, personal footrest, personal remote (not like on the old Deluxe were the remote is attached to the seat), noise cancelling headphones and an ac adapter. Amenity kits consist of slippers and the usual toothbrush and lotion. The service was surprisingly very good, almost as good as SQ. Overall I would fly EVA again only if SQ runs out of seats like this time

amenity kits (took the blanket and pillow cause they were very comfy )

the seats

Last edited by singaporeairlinesboi; 6 August 2007, 05:16 PM.

Comment

footrest

personal touch screen, with personal hook which i used for my hat

lunch-which was very good had ice cream for dessert

the old deluxe class from taiwan to sfo

Comment

save the BEST for last

me with the lead sq girl

Comment

Wow nice pictures. Thanks for sharing, singaporeairlinesboi.
          I didn't know BR has refurbished their B744 Economy Deluxe cabin to the new product.
          The seat looks comfortable.

Comment

very interesting report.
            Thank you for sharing it.
            There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
            If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Nice pics, singaporeairlinesboi. Thanks... But where did SQ figure in your itenary? I understand everything was on BR? Did you happen to catch the SQ jet in Taipei and grab the Lead FA for a quick shot?
              My Cafe Adventures
              Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
              http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Originally posted by The High Flyer View Post
                Nice pics, singaporeairlinesboi. Thanks... But where did SQ figure in your itenary? I understand everything was on BR? Did you happen to catch the SQ jet in Taipei and grab the Lead FA for a quick shot?
                Yeap everything was on the EVA flight. The SQ 777 and the Lead FA was all in Taoyuan

Comment

Originally posted by singaporeairlinesboi View Post
                  Yeap everything was on the EVA flight. The SQ 777 and the Lead FA was all in Taoyuan
                  So I guessed it right. I wonder if an old man like me would be able to pull off the same stunt.
                  My Cafe Adventures
                  Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
                  http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Originally posted by The High Flyer View Post
                    So I guessed it right. I wonder if an old man like me would be able to pull off the same stunt.
                    Everyone is young at heart! NO GUTS NO GLORY!

Comment

Great report Singaporeairlinesboi! EVA sounds like a nice choice and seems to be getting better all the time. They're Din Tai Fung catering in J sounds especially nice!
                      Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

As I remembered. I used to flight BR C class on 744 Combi and their seats were horrible. When the seat in front reclined back, the window seats pax are impossible to get up and for the lavatory. Any pics of the C in BR 744 Combi that use on the SFO route?

Comment

So here is the video that i took of the onboard service.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BBSGDCjZLA

Comment

I missed this thread the first time.

BR looks very, very interesting.

If not for SQ's loyalty program to which I am now hooked to, I may be tempted to fly BR again someday

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
                              I missed this thread the first time.

BR looks very, very interesting.

If not for SQ's loyalty program to which I am now hooked to, I may be tempted to fly BR again someday
                              Yea BR is a good airline. It is always jam pack tho, because of the cheap airfare. Try BR some day you wont regret it.

Comment

Working...
                              X