Thank you to the crew of CX713 BKK-SIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you to the crew of CX713 BKK-SIN

Recently flying solo on CX713 BKK-SIN. Had a wonderful time on board. And yes, had the best crew I've had on my limited CX experience. Thank you especially to Miss Leah for taking care of me. (You are right jjpb3. She is a wonderful Filipino lady!)

Nice pic CGK

New glasses?

Comment

See? I told you CX can be wonderful.

Comment

He's a TRAITOR!!!!!
        There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
        If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
          New glasses?
          Not new... it's my reading glasses.

Originally posted by StarG View Post
          See? I told you CX can be wonderful.
          Well this time around it was much much better than from my long-haul experiences. Again, being solo might make a difference. But definitely there was no kits hidden somewhere on board the plane.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
            Not new... it's my reading glasses.
            I don't believe you CGK! Surely you're too young to require such things

Comment

Some other pictures

Bathroom amenities

Unfortunately, it's not Dom nor Krug.

Can't resist the temptation to make up the old picture posted by DeltaFlyingProf.

Comment

Well this time around it was much much better than from my long-haul experiences. Again, being solo might make a difference. But definitely there was no kits hidden somewhere on board the plane.
                Based on my experiences with CX, i have to agree with CGK that my best flights with them where short/medium-haul flights. It seems strange but CX crews on regional flights delivered me a better service than longhaul crews.

But probably it's only a coincidence.
                There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
                  Based on my experiences with CX, i have to agree with CGK that my best flights with them where short/medium-haul flights. It seems strange but CX crews on regional flights delivered me a better service than longhaul crews.

But probably it's only a coincidence.

That's interesting to hear, since I'm only taken 2 traitor air roundtrips in my lifetime. One was xmn-hkg-sin and the other was sfo-hkg-sin. I found the crew to be pretty cold on the xmn-sin flights but on my flights sfo-sin I found the service to be pretty good. I guess its all the luck of the draw.......
                  Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

i like your shirt cgk- you look very sharp!

Comment

Unfortunately, it's not Dom nor Krug.
                      I thought CX served Krug in F. What is that you're drinking ?.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                        I thought CX served Krug in F. What is that you're drinking ?.
                        For long-haul, I believe t's Krug. My shorthaul was Cuvee William Deutz Brut 1998.

Comment

Glad you liked your F experience, CGK! What is that camera that you're using? The 1st picture looks especially sharp!

Comment

Actually, I have travelled with CX for many many times(including long-haul and short-haul flight), it's nearly unaccountable. But I don't think CX's inflight sevices and comfort is worth to be so called "world class", it disappoints me for many times. That is the reason I have been shifted to select SQ and CI for travelling during the past few years. I don't know your opinion, but for me: Originally, I always chose CX as my flying parter, because she represents HK, and I'm a HongKonger,I think I must support her, but once I have tried to travel with SQ and CI,I changed my mind, I think CX's cabin is just a mess, the cabin environment is full of pressure, also the cabin crew was so cool and simply impolite in comparison with both SQ and CI. So I gave up to choose it. I think even United and AA has many more advantage than Cathay!! At least UA's seats are more spacious!! Trust me:If you weighted over 150lb, please don't choose CX's economy class, otherwise, you will find that going to the toilet will be a very very enormous engineering,and surely you MUST REGRET!!!!!!!!

Comment

For long-haul, I believe t's Krug. My shorthaul was Cuvee William Deutz Brut 1998.
                              There are posts on TOF about Krug disappearing altogether from CX F.
                              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
                              X