Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposal For New Folder

Hello all,

I had yesterday sent a private message to some of the founders of this board. Not only was the list of recipients incomplete, but now I also realise that this folder might be the more relevant forum for discussion. Sorry for the oversight; Please see my proposal as follows:

Hello there SQTalk Founders,

Just wondering if I could put forth a suggestion for a new folder to be created.

While there is currently a folder dedicated to discussions about airports (Airport Guides), I think we lack a similar one for aircraft. Discussions about the B744, B772ER and A345 in SIA's fleet could certainly go into the folder All About Singapore Airlines, however, this folder would not be relevant for discussions on say, the relevance of Bombardier and Embraer jets in the Asia/Pacific aviation market. Other topics that would not make it in this folder would be things like the crisis that Airbus is currently in, or say, a comparison of P&W and GE aircraft engines.

I'm hesitant to submit postings in the General Board as it seems this folder seems more appropriate for things like food, entertainment and other general discussions.

If we could have a folder named Aircraft, Engines and More or something along these lines, it would be great. Let me know what you think!
    My Cafe Adventures
    Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
    http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Dear Highflyer,

Thank you for bringing this up. At SQTalk we're constantly looking at ways to enhance (gosh I sound like I work for some PR agency) the experience for users, so your feedback is greatly appreciated.

We'll have a look into it - sit back, relax and enjoy the flight in the meantime

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      At SQTalk we're constantly looking at ways to enhance the experience for users, so your feedback is greatly appreciated.
      Heehee. This certainly sounds like one of those standard templates organisations use in letters to the press. But thanks for considering my suggestion. Hopefully we'll see it materialise in the very near future!
      My Cafe Adventures
      Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
      http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

The High Flyer,
        please be sure we're really considering the matter, as SQfg told before!=)
        There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
        If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

How about adding a sub folder about First, Business and Economy seats in All About Singapore Airlines?
          BOEING. Forever New Frontiers

Comment

Working...
          X