One-way upgrade (but no SIN-KUL :( )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One-way upgrade (but no SIN-KUL :( )

I was trying to upgrade one-way from Y to J online for LHR-SIN-KUL, but the link to the upgrade seems to be missing. So I decided to call the up the call center and managed to get myself priority waitlisted. At the same time, she did give me the online discount as well. But the only thing now is that she couldn't upgrade the SIN-KUL to F. I tried to reason with her that I was able to do so previously, but alas, she is quite adamant that it's not possible, so I had to give up coz she did give me the discount, so I didn't wanna sound like a PITA.

Do you think I should contact them another day and ask for the SIN-KUL on F as well? Coz I'm still entitled for that, right?!

Did you want the 15% discount? I think it's only possible online - so if you can't do the SIN-KUL portion "through" - then you don't qualify for the 15% discount.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      Did you want the 15% discount? I think it's only possible online - so if you can't do the SIN-KUL portion "through" - then you don't qualify for the 15% discount.
      Yes, you can only get 15% discount if you do it online, and I reasoned with her that I wanted to do it online but I couldn't, so she was kind enough to offer me the 15% discount.

I didn't quite get your last statement though.

Comment

Dear QUIK!

Thank you for your email dated 24 July 2007 to KrisFlyer Membership Services.

With regard to your enquiry, we enclosed below the itinerary from London via Singapore to Kuala Lumpur for your kind reference.

There are no business class upgrade from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur.

QUIKMR
        BOOKING REFERENCE : XXXX
        SQ 321 FR 10AUG LHRSIN 2215 1800 (Waitlist) – Redemption Upgrade Award
        SQ 118 SA 11AUG SINKUL 2000 2055 (Confirmed) – Commercial Ticket

Mr Quik, thank you for writing to us and we are looking forward on welcoming you on board soon and hope that you will continue to enjoy all the benefits of your KrisFlyer membership in the year ahead.
        So is there no upgrade anymore?

Comment

Working...
        X