• Le Essenza Aroma therapy facial spray
    • Crabtree & Evelyn Citrus lotion
    • Crabtree & Evelyn lip balm
    • Colgate toothpaste
    • Toothbrush
    • Shoe horn
    • Comb
    • Socks

Looks nice! May be will try AZ one of this day! But why Crab Evelyn? Not Italian made?

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
      Looks nice! May be will try AZ one of this day! But why Crab Evelyn? Not Italian made?
      Crabtree & Evelyn is quite a well known brand. Maybe LukeGT can enlighten us.

Suprisingly, the kit bag is of a very low quality; which seemed like a contradiction in terms with being Italian.

BTW, the Le Essenza spray leaked. If you like Lavender, then go for this product.

Comment

What? Not Gucci or Versace? Or even Ferragamo?
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

AZ Amenity Kits

Here are the pictures of amenity kits I received recently from flying AZ Magnifica Class.
          Triangle-shaped pouch that can be attached to your belt. The content is very basic:
          - Socks
          - Eyeshades
          - Ear plugs
          - Toothbrush and toothpaste
          - A comb
          - Shoe thingy (sorry can't think of the word.. shoe horn?)
          - eau zone: sea kelp body moisture

Comment

Gosh, substantially different amenity kits despite being in the same Manifica class on my AZ flight. There is lesser liquids and gels and your pouch appears to be better quality.

Was your flight ex USA or Italy?

Comment

CGK how can I post the thread with photo on it? the photos is on my hard drive

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                Was your flight ex USA or Italy?
                Ex-MXP.

Comment

Originally posted by TON_UK View Post
                  CGK how can I post the thread with photo on it? the photos is on my hard drive
                  Hi,
                  You ask the wrong person. I am technologically backward. But yes, SQTalkers here taught me how to do things.
                  I have my pictures in the hard-drive. Then, I uploaded them into my photobuckets. And, put the image link in the posts here. [IMG]...[/IMG]

Here is the link in the technical forum:

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303

Comment

AZ605 JFK - MXP August 2007

New pouch

Green socks and eyemask
                    Green travel toothbrush with Gum toothpaste
                    Nail sharpener (?)
                    Cute green plastic container with earplugs inside
                    Moisturising cream and soft lip balm from Pureneige www.pureneige.com

Comment

I am really surprised... as many changes to the amenity kit in as many months. What's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                        I am really surprised... as many changes to the amenity kit in as many months. What's going on?
                        LH F kits are changing so often. Must be a product promo thingy.

Comment

SQFan, there are dozens of AZ amenity kits.... I really don't know which is the logical "ratio" behind this choice.
                          There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                          If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

The green one just look so used and outdated. I prefer the one that CGK had. With all the fashion houses in Italy, why don't AZ give one of them good brand out?

Comment

because they're going bankrupt.. i think...
                              There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                              If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Working...
                              X