best credit card to get SQ points in Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best credit card to get SQ points in Singapore

We recently moved to SIN and got an Amex Platinum credit card. We were wondering if that was the best choice to collect SQ FF points or if anyone here was aware of better deals. We don't fly SQ enough to get PPS status so can't get the PPS cc.

Thanks

Welcome to SQTalk, Fliar!

The quickest way to accrue KF miles would be the KrisFlyer Amex Gold if you do not have PPS status. Here is the link to apply for the card.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
      The quickest way to accrue KF miles would be the KrisFlyer Amex Gold if you do not have PPS status.
      The above info is passe. At this point in time, the quickest way to earn is the DBS Altitude AMEX. But take note of the T&Cs. Visit the microsite below for more info:

http://www.dbs.com/sg/personal/cards...ude/microsite/

Comment

On behalf of other SQTalkers, welcome to SQTalk, Fliar!

On behalf of UK-based KrisFlyers, deprived of a KrisFlyer-affiliated credit card: ... .

(I hope the move to Singapore went smoothly, and that this means you [and your wife] can join one of our get-togethers in the future.)
        Last edited by jjpb3; 22 July 2007, 02:30 PM. Reason: add open invitation
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Thanks people, for the quick replies (and the welcomes)!

I'll look at that DBS card straight away (I already have a bank account with them)

Comment

Working...
          X