VIRGIN AMERICA OPENING SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIRGIN AMERICA OPENING SALE

boys and gals jump onto its website if u fly around america some very cheap fares since it just opened i.e FIRST $768 USD return JFK - LAX return

go for gold boys

Does anyone know what type of product Virgin America are going to offer. Is it going to be along the same lines as Virgin Blue?

Comment

nah mate its much better - virgin blue offers a clear domestic product - this is as well however with a product worthy of international travel - those first seats dont look bad at all - and economy certainly beats some carriers with avod on all and able to charge laptops on every seat

chek their website its a must for all travellers in america

also suscribe to their FF by dec 07 and u will become one of their founding members...

Comment

Any of the North American SQTalkers interested in taking her out for a spin? Only 8 seats in F -- would make for a nice private-ish party flight.

soak01, the promise of a different domestic flying experience is here:

http://www.virginamerica.com/va/vaDi...hod=showVADiff
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I saw one of their planes parked at SFO as I flew out yesterday.

Comment

Summary

To ease the pain of surfing, VA plans to serve these routes:

* Service between San Francisco (SFO) and Los Angeles (LAX) begins August 8.
            * Service between San Francisco (SFO) and New York (JFK) begins August 8.
            * Service between New York (JFK) and Los Angeles (LAX) begins August 29.
            * Service between San Francisco (SFO) and Washington D.C. (IAD) begins September 26.
            * Service between San Francisco (SFO) and Las Vegas (LAS) begins October 10.
            * Service between Los Angeles (LAX) and Washington D.C. (IAD) October 24.

Comment

Working...
            X