No announcement yet.

What is benefit for being LPP solitire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is benefit for being LPP solitire?

I would like to know what the benefit of being LPP solitire are? More luggage weight? priority tags? Free upgrade? etc???? Anyone Please tell me..CGK I think you can help me.......

The biggest benefit of all for PPS Solitaire Life is not needing to renew/requalify annually.

The benefits are otherwise similar in every respect to PPS Solitaire, except a slightly higher priority on waitlists, and yes, they're the first to get Operational upgrades IF and WHEN they're needed.

Comment

+ don't forget it's a boost of 'status' for most people, something where people will be proud of and to show off with.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
        The biggest benefit of all for PPS Solitaire Life is not needing to renew/requalify annually.

The benefits are otherwise similar in every respect to PPS Solitaire, except a slightly higher priority on waitlists, and yes, they're the first to get Operational upgrades IF and WHEN they're needed.
        She said it all.
        BOEING. Forever New Frontiers

Comment

Originally posted by Jetsetter View Post
          + don't forget it's a boost of 'status' for most people, something where people will be proud of and to show off with.
          It certainly feels nice to know you've attained that status, though I wouldn't go to the extent of flashing my card to the FAs when demanding service, like some PITAs do. I don't even feel like attaching my Elite Silver tag on my luggage now.
          My Cafe Adventures
          Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
          http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Originally posted by The High Flyer View Post
            I don't even feel like attaching my Elite Silver tag on my luggage now.
            Why is that ?
            J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Originally posted by upright man View Post
              Why is that ?
              When you have tasted life as a PPS Club member, you dread going back to the lesser levels.
              My Cafe Adventures
              Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
              http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

I met a Life Member at Xiamen airport, China. He told me that he was upgraded from J Class to F Class on a number of times. I think that is one of the biggest attraction of being ahead of other members.

Comment

Working...
                X