How many LPP around the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many LPP around the world?

Anyone knows exactly how many LPP total? According to SQ here in Bali, at least 10, and all are expats.
    Just curious george,

Was told by one Chief Stewardess yesterday that there were around 500 in Indonesia.

Comment

There are currently only 70-100ish in Indonesia. The CS's information is incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
        There are currently only 70-100ish in Indonesia. The CS's information is incorrect.
        Thanks for the correction.

Comment

I think we all know one in Canada.
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

None in Pridnestrovie. I'm the only PPS member. With only 550,000 people in the country, I might be the only KF member.
            Last edited by zvezda; 6 July 2007, 04:39 PM.

Comment

i heard from my PPS coordinator there were only about 500 lifetime PPS. don't know the exact number, but approximately 500

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                Was told by one Chief Stewardess yesterday that there were around 500 in Indonesia.
                Maybe 500 is the correct round number. It is just for worldwide total.

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
                i heard from my PPS coordinator there were only about 500 lifetime PPS. don't know the exact number, but approximately 500

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
                  None in Pridnestrovie. I'm the only PPS member. With only 550,000 people in the country, I might be the only KF member.
                  Aren't you from Lithuania? Pardon my ignorance, but I didn't know there's a new country named Pridnestrovie till I saw your post!
                  My Cafe Adventures
                  Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
                  http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Originally posted by The High Flyer View Post
                    Aren't you from Lithuania? Pardon my ignorance, but I didn't know there's a new country named Pridnestrovie till I saw your post!
                    Pridnestrovie (or transnistria) declared independence with the break up of the Soviet Union but was not recognised by the international community who consider it to be part of Moldova.

Comment

What happens then when citizens of Pridnestrovie travel? They hold Moldovan passports?
                      My Cafe Adventures
                      Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
                      http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X