3 Different SKLs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Different SKLs

I am not sure if this has been posted or correct...but heard that SKL will be 3 types. One is purely for first class travelers, second for Solitaire and LPPS and the third for J Class Pax and PPS. Anyone heard of this?

could be true but if it is its puzzling if the F class lounge is ranked the highest that the LPPS couldnt go in without F ticket - after all they are the cream of the crop and also since its non existent couuuldnt be thaaaaaat many also i hoped theyd award J class PPS with something than just business class lounge but as u suggest maybe not to be

im sure however they will be solid lounges - but as many as u would agree for SIA its all about world leading n world breaking - so lets hope these enhancements are

Comment

Yeah, I agree that LPPS should be higher ranked than someone with a F ticket. If I took F from SIN to KUL and I got into a nicer lounge than a LPPS?
      I do hope that there is a seperate lounge for QPP or else SKL J would be really very very crowded.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
        I agree that LPPS should be higher ranked than someone with a F ticket.
        I disagree. Fare paid should always trump FF status.

Comment

Fare paid should always prevail. The focus should be on the flying patterns "now" and not the "past".

Comment

I'm not sure it's always that cut-and-dry about fare class vs. status. I can see an argument for the other side.

My current high-revenue loyalty may be assured if an airline can signal that it will treat me well in the future, even if my circumstances don't allow me to generate revenue at the same rate. This logic, I think, explains why LH has the Business lounges for business class passengers and the SEN lounges for the frequent flyers who may be flying in discount economy.

To be more SQ-centric: that a TPP (especially after the post-Aug 31 rules) who flies in Y gets access to a better lounge than a J class passenger is, IMO, good business practice.

zvezda's F passenger is one case where I do see fare class trumping status.
            Last edited by jjpb3; 6 July 2007, 08:10 AM.
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

there is a case for both sides however rewarding someone who has shown huge commitment with SQ esp post august lets say LPPS should definetely be offered the highest lounge available when on sq not mattering what class - if 1000 sectors is needed for life then thats a 1 million dollar revenue they have enjoyed - furthermore i believe rewards should be greater for someone who has shown loyalty . i.e passenger tpp in y should get at least as much as a J non status passenger if not more

Comment

Working...
              X