Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of the New CX Business Class

Hehe...I am a Traitor

So, here am I again, posting pics with the new Traitors Air New Business Class. 2 weeks ago, they have this travel exhibition at the HKCEC and CX was of course displaying two new Business Class seats for trials.

The seat

I did try the controls...and the seat can really lie flat 180 degrees, which is good for long haul trips. My only concern is that it seems to be a little narrower than the current J seat , although the stewardess assured me that they are of the same width (20 inch?)
    Last edited by YK@HKG; 25 June 2007, 08:23 PM.

nice picture

Comment

nasty color.
      jet airways uses the same seat but thier color choices are way better

Comment

how u supposed to look at the tv at that angle

Comment

Originally posted by token01 View Post
          how u supposed to look at the tv at that angle
          The TV flips out on its hinges.
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

there does seem to be a lot of privacy which is nice... but the first pic makes it look like the seat is already dirty, with the waves of color across the blue backgroud. i think they should have chosen another color personally, but love the picture of the YVIP (young vip) in the seat next to you, getting catered to by the cx attendant.... he looks so relaxed!

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
              but love the picture of the YVIP (young vip) in the seat next to you, getting catered to by the cx attendant.... he looks so relaxed!
              That is the latest lie - flat bed and no worries about sliding down the seat.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                That is the latest lie - flat bed and no worries about sliding down the seat.
                Well, the seats style looks so familiar. Yeah, more than a year ago, I fell in love on NZ New C seats.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                  The TV flips out on its hinges.
                  Yup....u can adjust the TV.

Comment

I hated the Spacebed when it first came out, and could not imaging how SQ could have come out with such a poorly executed product. Over time, the Spacebed's kinks have largely been ironed out, but I still think it's not the best of breed.

Now kudos to SQ when they are due. After 5 longhaul sectors on the new Business Class, I'm really pleased to say that the SQ seat is the new standard. It's not perfect, it's not First Class, but it's the best business class seat.

And having seen the "new" CX product, I'd say this is true by a very large margin.

Comment

I agree. SQ New Business Class is an excellent product and the launch is very well executed.

Early congratulations for your upcoming SQTalk Elite Gold, milehighj.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                        Early congratulations for your upcoming SQTalk Elite Gold, milehighj.
                        Thank you kindly, StarG!

Comment

milehighj: if you thank me for my advanced congrats, you'll get to that tier.
                          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                            milehighj: if you thank me for my advanced congrats, you'll get to that tier.
                            Thank you for your advanced congrats, my friend!!

Comment

Did CX get rid of the 3 point seat belt that came with the seats when they were first launched?

I have to agree that SQ still has the best new Business Class seats so far. It is hard to beat the new SQ C.

Comment

Working...
                              X