X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoxton Hotel, London - GBP1/night offer

http://www.hoxtonhotels.com/specialoffers.php

They're baaaack.

Sale starts 28th June at 9am (UK time I'm assuming), 500 rooms for GBP1 and 500 rooms for GBP29.

I managed to stay there in December on the GBP29 deal and it was a nice and comfy hotel. See review here. It's a little removed from the touristy areas like Oxford St and Piccadilly (about 15-20 mins by Tube) but otherwise perfectly well-located near lots of good pubs and restaurants, especially around Hoxton Square. Jamie Oliver's Fifteen is just steps away.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Where is the nearest tube station? If the tube is nearby, then I would like to stay in future if there's super good deals.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSS View Post
      Where is the nearest tube station?
      Old Street - less than 5 mins around the corner.
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

When do you think this sale's coming back, if at all?

Comment

No idea - just keep an eye on the website I suppose.

Comment

Working...
          X