Help With SkyTeam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With SkyTeam

I need to keep my comp DL and NW Gold. Any special deals in C around in the market for SkyTeam group?
    Your help greatly appreciated!

Sorry for not being able to help but I just had to say "see, it has come to pass".

Comment

There's always the NW CMB-SFO/YVR C fares...

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
        There's always the NW CMB-SFO/YVR C fares...
        Yes.. will do that soon. I just need to remember not to have long lay over at NRT, since NW Club has no food nor shower facility.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
          Yes.. will do that soon. I just need to remember not to have long lay over at NRT, since NW Club has no food nor shower facility.
          There's a new WorldClub at NRT with showers - opened up a few weeks ago.

Comment

Where is that? Near which Gate? The one I went was near Gate 23 going up escalator. Used to be UA RCC in 1990s.

Comment

Terminal 1, #2 Satellite, 4th Floor 8:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.

I think it used to be the Admirals Club before.

Comment

How is NW in J?
                They have some great fares ex MNL to the Westcoast.
                I have resisted so far mostly due to very unfavourable reports of service and seats and having to go through US immigration and customs when final destination is Canada.

Comment

There you go:

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthr...ighlight=Cabin

Comment

Thank you, I missed this one.

Comment

Suggestion please...

Almost the end of the year. I had gotten my DL Platinum for 2008. I was planning to go for NW Platinum as well, but some changes of the trip (such as taking A380) made my calculation went far off. Right now I have about 56K elite qualification miles on NW. To get Platinum, I need 19K more which is not feasible. I have one ticket C on NW for SFO-NRT-SIN which will get me only 12,678 EQM, which will not get me to 75K. I can reschedule this ticket for next year, if I have to. It has been difficult to have a chance to book US domestic on NW or CO (yes, when buying cheap Y fares, it will get upgraded to F if its available). NW or CO have been offering higher fares, much more I must say, than DL or UA. Thus, I had not been able to do sort-of mileage run on NW/CO.

AFAIK, there is a bonus gift when reaching 60K EQMs. Is it worth it to get 60K and not reaching PLAT at the same time?

Comment

AFAIK, there is a bonus gift when reaching 60K EQMs. Is it worth it to get 60K and not reaching PLAT at the same time?
                        The Elite Extraperks bonuses only applies if you were a PE/GE last year. There's nothing useful at 60K though....IIRC its $50 Marriott bonus bucks (2 night min stay), 2 WorldClubs passes (non-transferable) or 2,500 EQM (which can get you a bit closer to the PE threshhold if you're going for it this year, or redeem it next year towards next years EQM total).

You might as well stay GE at 56K and do the trip next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                          The Elite Extraperks bonuses only applies if you were a PE/GE last year. There's nothing useful at 60K though....IIRC its $50 Marriott bonus bucks (2 night min stay), 2 WorldClubs passes (non-transferable) or 2,500 EQM (which can get you a bit closer to the PE threshhold if you're going for it this year, or redeem it next year towards next years EQM total).

You might as well stay GE at 56K and do the trip next year.
                          Thank you Savage25. Will do *A to Singapore in that case for end of the year. Well at least BD miles will be useful for an award again...

Comment

Working...
                          X