[FRA] UA RCC Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FRA] UA RCC Lounge

Just one pic I'm afraid folks - of the First side,...used by SQ I believe for SQ26 FRA-JFK and possibly others

First side means C Class pax do not come in?

What was your impression of the lounge?

Comment

Originally posted by Worldroute View Post
      First side means C Class pax do not come in?

What was your impression of the lounge?
      Correct. C class pax go to the other side on the left. First is to the right.

The lounge is OK but for SQ26 is definitely the most convenient for the gate. It does get crowded at that time as there are a few UA flights to the US. ORD is one for sure.

Comment

AFAIK, C pax are invited to use the UA-RCC for SQ26 FRA-JFK.
        I think UA IFL is only for SQ F pax as well as TPP.
        Well, for C side, i went to the food and drinks counter. Did not see anything exciting. But I know I would rather have my real espresso from one of the vendors or even croissants from the coffee shops.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
          AFAIK, C pax are invited to use the UA-RCC for SQ26 FRA-JFK.
          I think UA IFL is only for SQ F pax as well as TPP.
          Well, for C side, i went to the food and drinks counter. Did not see anything exciting. But I know I would rather have my real espresso from one of the vendors or even croissants from the coffee shops.
          Is the food that bad in the C section until its better to buy food from food stalls?
          Last edited by WSSS; 27 June 2007, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Yep, agreed. It's usually limited to orange juice and tea/coffee, with a croissant if you're (un)lucky.

I usually have breakfast in the Sheraton anyway and just pop in for a drink on the way to the gate. Once the ORD flight gets called the lounge empties so you can usually get a seat for a moment before SQ26 is called.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSS View Post
              Is the food that bad until its better to buy food from food stalls?
              I don't say it's bad. I like my coffee/espresso dark and strong. So not all lounges in the world can provide that. Also I love certain cafe in FRA. Thus the lounge would not beat that.
              But hey, if I don't have a chance to go to the usual cafe, I will stop by at the lounge. Better have something to drink and eat a bit before the flight as a precaution of a slight delay in breakfast served on board for example.

Comment

I don't say it's bad. I like my coffee/espresso dark and strong. So not all lounges in the world can provide that. Also I love certain cafe in FRA. Thus the lounge would not beat that.
                But hey, if I don't have a chance to go to the usual cafe, I will stop by at the lounge. Better have something to drink and eat a bit before the flight as a precaution of a slight delay in breakfast served on board for example.
                I see. Well, everybody's taste differs... I think its fine to just get something to eat if not fussy. Its good to always eat something before boarding.

Comment

Thanks for your opinions guys! Do the LH lounges have a better food selection than the RCC?

Comment

Originally posted by Worldroute View Post
                    Thanks for your opinions guys! Do the LH lounges have a better food selection than the RCC?
                    Definitely, but still nothing special. In the morning there is cereal and a selection of bread and cold cuts.

But as long as they've got the jelly teddies that will do for me.

Comment

Do I hear jelly teddies? Which lounge????

Comment

Working...
                      X