my own very very small adventure comes to an end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my own very very small adventure comes to an end

well first of all congrats once again CGK on ** titanic effort - it was defientely worth the trials and tribulations i believe - on that note as i sit here in the sin skl my own pps adventure has come to an end - finally deciding to do something in getting the membership i have done my own little runs mainly between singapore and brisbane in the middle of other commitments including work , med school and sport. So now as i wait here for my last flight bak to brisbane i cant help but feel elated ))))) So whilst the downgrading of PPS came , the enhancements came , members feeling a plethora of emotions even AFTER all THAT theres that fuzzy feeling of being a pps member

cheers guys

So you're joining the ranks of the QPP? Congrats, token01.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Conrats, token01! Welcome to the land of free flow Krug till 31st Aug 2007. After which we are kicked back to SKL C.

Comment

Congrats in advanced mate - well done!
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

congrats token01

Comment

Congrats token01 Soon all of you have to go back to the SKL SIN C lounge and the F lounge will be real empty.

Comment

All right token01. Well Done!

Comment

Congratulations!
                It's a pity did not cross path at SKL while doing the run!

Comment

Congratulations!!!!

Comment

Congrats !

Tell us more about your PPS mileage runs ? Must be very interesting !
                    J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Well done token01, hope you enjoy the PPS status

Yours enviously,

nickbot

Comment

first of all a big thank you for all your congrats - before my last flight sing - brisbane - i had the privilege of meeting up with superjonjon and him generously guesting me over from raffles to first class side on sin skl. - we had a congratulatory drink - i think it was krug (till august anyway hehe) then unfortuantely he had to leave to make his connecting flight to KL???? sorry i forgot - it was a pleasure meeting you Jon and he also had the privilege of being the first SQtalker id met.

However my sector count is still stuck at 22.5 sectors so im checking every day to see when this would change lol.

i had some great times along the way - my only pity is that i didint take pictures but as i progressed through my run and saw the effort of fellow sqtalkers ive promised myself my next trip on sq (atm looking at middle august - celebrate the F SKL one more time ha) to make my first trip report - pics aplenty

since most my routing was sin - bris - i was wondering when are they gonna get rid of those bloody seats - there ultimo right - im 6 foot 1ish 2ish and its hard to sleep on those seats but i do admit u can find a decent position to chill back on and hit up krisworld -

i do believe brisbane is a big market and that with the flights reduced to two daily - something needs to be done

- best moment on the run - meeting some really interesting people in the upper cabins - the johnson and johnson exc for asia etc - gave me an insight for the exec world - and going out with a couple of crew members a couple of times when in sin or brisbane

worst moment - worst service i received by Sq to date - in transit for this particular flight i was just doing a mileage run - Bne - sin - fra - dub and back in economy - after the first flight realised i didint wanna be in economy and went to the transit desk to purchase an upgrade - i had 3.5 hours in transit so thought be no problem - took them a billion years to give me the reason my ticket was in the wrong class - so id have to purchase a new ticket in raffles just for that sector - being tired and cranky i was like ok no problem - then beacuse they couldnt purchase me a ticket beacause the phones were too busy to ticketing downstairs sent me to one of those public computers to purchase it online - as it happens when u need singaporeair to work it doesnt and neither did some other websites - so i went bak to the transit E counter and they were still feeding me shit so i went through immigration - 80 mins before gate closing now - and after a chat with the immigration who understood my plight quickly let me through - ticketing took a while but got me the blue boarding pass and then said their credit card facitilites is not working - so not only i had to pay a huge amount just beacuse they belivev my ticket was in the wrong class which it most certainly wasnt - i had to pay in cash - thx god i was carrying a large sum for a couple of reasons - i.e euros and pounds since i study in dublin

got bak through finally rushed to the lounge had a shower and then ran to the plane and realised - i had got the coveted upstairs 17k i think - i had both the aisle and the window - wooot lol

so apart from a certain guy with glases and longish hair at the raffles counter at E transit - it was a ballllin time

CGK i hope we hopefully meet soon luv to hear some of ** tales in person and also meet as many sqtalkers as i can -

now all i can do is wait for my pps package to arrive - i wonder how long this will take

tokes

Comment

Congrats, token01 on your PPS!
                          Hope you enjoy it, but
                          Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                          Conrats, token01! Welcome to the land of free flow Krug till 31st Aug 2007. After which we are kicked back to SKL C.
                          SKL has Dom, not Krug... tsk tsk...

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
                            SKL has Dom, not Krug... tsk tsk...
                            Be patient, Obiwan. The young 'un has much to learn.

Comment

whoops whoops great pik up dfp

ive been lucky enough to taste both dom and cristal over a period of time - its a wonder i havent seen any airline serve it in their premium product - i rekon its defienetely one of the better champagnes alongside krug

oh well good ol piper awaits me from sep right??

and yes being a young one theres so much still to learn - the more help from u lot the better

so now i wait for the confirmation of 25 sectors - i put in a mileage claim to speed things up - but that says it could take 6-8 weeks

how long u boys think its gonna take?

Comment

Working...
                              X