Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The SQTalk KUL Jjpb3 Gathering - 4th August 2007

Ladies, Gents, boys and girls.

It's not often we have such luminaries like jjpb3 in our midst, so it's truly deserving of a speshul celebration.

Am thinking of having it at the vintry - a rather pleasant and quiet little wine bar in Kuala Lumpur.

http://wikimapia.org/704186/

http://masak-masak.blogspot.com/2006/12/chilling-out-vintry-medan-damansara-kl.html

Guest list as of now:

Jjpb3
    JHM
    KeithMel
    StarG (likely )
    Mr I the lurker (likely)
    SQFG + 2

Sign in on this thread. All are welcome
    Last edited by SQflyergirl; 9 July 2007, 11:11 AM.

I feel so unworthy being named the guest of honour.

As long as I get to sample SQfg's famous fried rice (even in microwaved version), however, I'll be a very happy camper. Oh, oroit, I'll enjoy the satay scene too. Yum yum yum: Malaysian food!

to SQfg.
    Last edited by jjpb3; 12 June 2007, 06:16 PM.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

mmmm....satay....mmmmm wine.....
      Hope to see as many of y'all there as possible hey.

*back to studying for the moment*
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

And also I'll be around the entire weekend. Arriving on the evening on the 3rd and leaving late afternoon on the 5th. So if anyone's around do gimme a shout.
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

definitely hope to make it out there... right now, i'm scheduled to be in rome at that time, but those plans are very much up in the air, so if they fall thru, i'm there. heading to la tonight, so i'll be back next week with pics. take care everyone

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
            And also I'll be around the entire weekend. Arriving on the evening on the 3rd and leaving late afternoon on the 5th. So if anyone's around do gimme a shout.
            Same here for me:

Fri 3 Aug arrive 21:00 - JL721 SIN-KUL
            Sun 5 Aug depart 21:40 - JL722 KUL-SIN

Comment

Moi:
              3rd aug arrive 1755 SQ116
              5th aug depart 1655 SQ113

Comment

Sorry I will not make this do - have a great time everyone

Comment

Due to the problem with my UA tix, most probably I will not be able to join the gathering.
                  Apology from the bottom of my heart!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                    Due to the problem with my UA tix, most probably I will not be able to join the gathering.
                    Apology from the bottom of my heart!
                    You've been at every single gathering I've been to! What will I do ?

Originally posted by jhm
                    Fri 3 Aug arrive 21:00 - JL721 SIN-KUL
                    Assuming I don't overindulge in the SKL, recommendations for where to go in KUL for a bite to eat would be welcome! I have a fear of sitting in my KUL hotel room with stomach rumbling until the next morning.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                      I have a fear of sitting in my KUL hotel room with stomach rumbling until the next morning.
                      This sort of thing won't happen in KUL, not under my watch . I'll fink of sumfin.

Comment

I am a likely although as always I can't confirm it just yet. Please count me in.

Comment

Post #1 updated

Comment

Hope to see you there, StarG.

Wow, in the presence of such luminary, fortunately for us, SQfg is used to the pressure of being Ultra-Fab Hostess.
                            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Always so kind and liberal with nice words on me, Sir jjpb3.
                              I am always more than happy to join you all. If only I have a tree on my backyard growing SQ F tickets... I would have been on every single DO.

Comment

Working...
                              X