PPS on VS...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPS on VS...

Does anyone have any experience of flying Y (not PE) on VS as a PPS?

If so, have you ever been op-upped?

Regarding best place to park miles, are there any other *A partners besides KF to earn miles?

TIA for any feedback, as I am considering flying with VS for 4 sectors...not because I want to...

My experience with VS op-ups (PE to UC) have been as VS Silver. Those have happened only from LHR, never from JFK. My VS Silver friends have experienced the same pattern (ex-LHR, not ex-JFK; their experiences have been Y to PE), so I think ex-LHR flights are more likely for op-ups. I suspect (without data) that VS Silver will trump PPS.

You can also park VS miles in BD's dc, but the miles will only be destination (award) miles, not status miles.

Good luck with the VS Y flights. That cabin is the most uncomfortable I've experienced.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
      Good luck with the VS Y flights. That cabin is the most uncomfortable I've experienced.
      Exactly why I'm trying to see what upgrade options are there...but VS only gives 20 kgs. extra baggage allowance in Y to PPS, and low fares they "say" (tel rep) that are not upgradable (although their website T&C state otherwise), so i might just fly SQ and upgrade with miles...better than going through Heathrow!

Edited to add/query:

And could anything be worse than LH Y?? I gather from the seatmaps that it might! (I still would appreciate a confirmation/comparision, though!)
      Last edited by SuperFlyBoy; 10 June 2007, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X