Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KrisFlyer Membership Services calls an EG back! Wow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KrisFlyer Membership Services calls an EG back! Wow.

I was trying to redeem a miles upgrade for my July trip, and the website wouldn't let me proceed despite my having enough miles in my account. So I used the feedback button to send a question about this to KrisFlyer.

Impatience got the better of me, so I called KrisFlyer the day after (which was yesterday) and they issued the upgrade, along with the 15% discount because of the website hiccup.

Today I get a call from Singapore from a KrisFlyer representative (less than 2 days after my email), asking whether she could help me with the booking. Ha, I thought only PPS members get this kind of service!

The call left me very impressed.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

I was trying to change a booking made by an agent way back February. The agent was not very responsive so I tried to call up the reservation number in SGP and the line was constantly engaged over two days...must be the Singapore school holiday travels.

So I sent an email to Feedback and got a telephone call about an hour later. Impressed with the speed of response. Not so impressed by the difficulties getting through the reservation number. Mixed bag of pluses and minuses.

Hope SQ opened more lines for reservations.

Comment

Oh how lucky for you.

My phone replies were only about 36 hours + after I left them a message and on all occasions I missed their calls.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        I was trying to redeem a miles upgrade for my July trip, and the website wouldn't let me proceed despite my having enough miles in my account. So I used the feedback button to send a question about this to KrisFlyer.

Impatience got the better of me, so I called KrisFlyer the day after (which was yesterday) and they issued the upgrade, along with the 15% discount because of the website hiccup.

Today I get a call from Singapore from a KrisFlyer representative (less than 2 days after my email), asking whether she could help me with the booking. Ha, I thought only PPS members get this kind of service!

The call left me very impressed.
        I was just wondering (never done this) how much in advance one has to schedule an upgrade using miles?

I would like to do an upgrade on SQ21/22, but the online option isn't there...has anyone been successful in getting the 15% off rate with this sector and if so, how much in advance did you have to do this?

TIA!

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
          Oh how lucky for you.

My phone replies were only about 36 hours + after I left them a message and on all occasions I missed their calls.
          Lucky you still got a call back after 36 hours....I got the call from them after 9 days ..... and it is after I'm being annoyed kept being told that someone going to call me back....

Comment

I too had great service today from the KF service in Singapore.
            I was trying to get an award ticket for my little brother from YVR-SIN-MNL return in Business Class for October. Online all I got was "waitlisted".
            I called the local office but was told that there wasn't much chance to get cleared; I have to add to that that the local office is always very helpful and was this time too but I think their focus really is selling revenue tickets and not award tickets, so no bad feelings there at all.
            I called the KF number in Singapore and got through right away.
            A very, very nice voice did the whole booking for me and gave me alot of hope that the waitlist might clear, I affirmed her that if it wouldn't I would not hold it against her.
            On top of that she gave me the 15% discount that I would have received booking it online.
            I was very impressed with the whole process, just what I have been experiencing already for the last few years flying SQ!

Comment

Some of the agents are actually nice and they are kinda attentive but some of them are not ....I guess only once I received a really professional service from KF agents..... lol..... I am waiting for my waitlist to be cleared for MEL-SIN-FRA on 24 jun....but they said that the chances really slim...cos there are no seats for commercial class either.....so sad

Comment

Working...
              X