Instant Noodles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instant Noodles

Ok, I was bored. So I dug out the video footage of the instant noodles that I enjoy on SQ. The funny thing is that I do not otherwise eat instant noodles. The video below shows you instant noodles from three different SQ flights. Of the three, only one did I get prawns. The rest were really large bowls of instant noodles.

CLICK "I AGREE" TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
    No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

I remember a trip back from New York many years back. I was on SQ25 Business Class on FRA-SIN and was so exhausted from all the earlier incessant walking around a single, compact mall in Frankfurt for hours as I had been caught in the rain that I fell asleep right after takeoff. When I got up from the Spacebed (Aircraft was a B747 then), I had no appetite for the main meal and asked for instant noodles. The gorgeous FA fished out Dodo Fish Ball Instant Noodles, which I said OK to and which was eventually served in proper crockery of course. Instant noodles never tasted so good. I remember joking with the girl, "I fly in SQ Business Class just to have instant noodles." We both laughed.

Comment

i wonder if they even serve instant noodles for Y classes?

Comment

Originally posted by Hajimbo View Post
        i wonder if they even serve instant noodles for Y classes?
        Yes, Hajimbo, they do!

Comment

Did SQ's instant noodle brand even make Ramen Rater?

http://www.theramenrater.com/2015/04...-noodles-2015/
          HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
          X