Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIN-HND-SIN Y Menu

SQ 634

Had the Japanese beef option. On par with the beef I've had in J which isn't saying much but wasn't totally bad. Sauce was good.

SQ 631

Again had the Japanese option, mackerel this time. Pretty good choice.

Been a while since I've flown mid-haul flights but they have really cut back on the food. It's not a long flight at just under 7 hours but just 1 meal served?? Was starving at the end of both legs.

Comment

Originally posted by jonleong View Post
      Been a while since I've flown mid-haul flights but they have really cut back on the food. It's not a long flight at just under 7 hours but just 1 meal served?? Was starving at the end of both legs.
      Also only had 1 meal for my SQ637 flight from NRT to SIN in Jun 2013 (the overnight SQ638 from SIN to NRT had a light snack though).

You can try requesting for cup noodles if you are hungry.

Comment

Think SQ is the airline on the route with only 1 meal service. I believe the rest of the Japanese airlines, and even UA and DL, serves a meal and a light snack on the 7hr flight.
        My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
          Think SQ is the airline on the route with only 1 meal service. I believe the rest of the Japanese airlines, and even UA and DL, serves a meal and a light snack on the 7hr flight.
          Good luck flying UA then. My mum boycott UA for being too hungry during the flight from SIN to HKG.

Edit: Read a blog, for UA804 SIN - NRT they only serve breakfast, and for UA803 NRT - SIN only dinner. No light snack.

Edit 2: If you really want 2 meals, the best is to take 1-stop airlines (e.g. CX, TG), and the stop cannot be too near to departure or destination city.
          Last edited by orionmiz; 24 July 2015, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Anyone has sq636 Y menu? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X