anybody else going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody else going?

to the taipei unveiling of the new 777-300 product on tues? i will be there and would love to meet some other ft'ers. hope everyone is having a pleasant weekend.

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
    to the taipei unveiling of the new 777-300 product on tues? i will be there and would love to meet some other ft'ers. hope everyone is having a pleasant weekend.
    Please do take lots of pictures for the benefit of us who aren't fortunate enough to be present!
    My Cafe Adventures
    Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
    http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Originally posted by The High Flyer View Post
      Please do take lots of pictures for the benefit of us who aren't fortunate enough to be present!
      Gladly!

Comment

can anyone please tell me how to include images in the message body? i was trying to post some pics from last night, but am having difficulty. thanks so much.

Comment

You need to set up an online photo album to upload your pics to, eg photobucket.com

After uploading the pics, you'd be supplied with individual html links to those pics. You;d then need to use this 'code' for each pic to link it to your post: [img] whatever your html link to the pic [/img]
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303

Comment

Like this one?

Yeah, I used to be so behind in this pictures posting. Still not mastered yet, but I know I am better the last year definitely.
              I remembered many had joked about my non-digi camera.

Comment

thank you very much cgk!

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                  You need to set up an online photo album to upload your pics to, eg photobucket.com

After uploading the pics, you'd be supplied with individual html links to those pics. You;d then need to use this 'code' for each pic to link it to your post: [img] whatever your html link to the pic [/img]
                  thanks keithmel!

Comment

hey everyone- i finally got the pics uploaded onto photobucket. thanks for all the advice from everyone. Here are the pics- it was a great night- lots of food, wine (albeit no krug or dom) There were a lot more people than I had anticipated. Guests were given the new toiletry sets from ferragamo, which were great, as well as a bunch of literature regarding the 77W and a special 60th anniversary commemorative issue of Krisworld magazine.
                    Entrance to the event:

singapore girl looking as beautiful as ever:

the dinner:

the dessert:

economy seating and dinner:

Comment

business seating and dinner:

first seating and dinner:

me and my pps coordinator:

sorry for the quality of the photos- they are definitely not as good as i would have hoped, but there were so many people there i had to be quick with the camera because people would step right in front of you as you were lining up a shot. nonetheless, i hope you enjoy.

current song listening to: smokey robinson and the miracles, "ooo, baby baby"

Comment

What an event! Thanks for the pics.
                        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                          What an event! Thanks for the pics.
                          your welcome keithmel- happy to share!

Comment

I wonder when I'll be one of the VIPs invited to grace the event, or to speak at their press conference. Sigh.............
                            My Cafe Adventures
                            Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
                            http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Thanks for sharing your pics, taipeiflyer. Looks like it was a great evening to be introduced to the 77W.
                              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
                              X