MAS new website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAS new website

Hey y'all MAS has a new website!Although the booking corner is pretty much the same And other links aren't as good last time Nothing much improved about it.

I did this just because they gave and upgrade
    Last edited by jjpb3; 22 May 2007, 09:16 PM. Reason: correction noted

Originally posted by Kai-Sheng View Post
    Hey y'all MAS has a new website!Although the booking corner is pretty much the same And other links aren't as good last time Nothing much improved about it.
    Yeah, I noticed that new site yesterday. I happened to look coz I noticed that there's a big sale at AirAsia now. Was just comparing the rates between MAS and AirAsia for Singapore/Senai to Kota Bharu. Anyway, for those who're interested, many of AirAsia's one-way flights are going for RM1.99 now.
    My Cafe Adventures
    Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
    http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Me too

Originally posted by The High Flyer View Post
      Yeah, I noticed that new site yesterday. I happened to look coz I noticed that there's a big sale at Air Asia now. Was just comparing the rates between MAS and Air Asia for Singapore/Senai to Kota Bharu. Anyway, for those who're interested, many of Air Asia's one-way flights are going for RM1.99 now.
      Hey y'all I'm taking Air Asia KUL-PEN this SAT.Feel like starting a collection of 737s or 320s and a trip report

HOPE THE FLIGHT IS NOT DELAYED OR CANCELLED.

Grab your cheap low fares now!

P.S do not come running to me and saying the flight is cancelled

Comment

Hey y'all I'm taking Air Asia KUL-PEN this SAT.Feel like starting a collection of 737s or 320s and a trip report
        I am eagerly looking forward to your first trip report here. Please post lots of pictures and perhaps a few of you with the Air Steward as well. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
          I am eagerly looking forward to your first trip report here. Please post lots of pictures and perhaps a few of you with the Air Steward as well. Thanks.
          Air stewardesses you mean? AirAsia's cabin crew are all female, I believe. But I certainly wouldn't mind posing alongside Tony Fernandes! Dynamic guy!
          My Cafe Adventures

Comment

AirAsia's cabin crew are all female,
            Erm... that's not true. There are guys, and they wear black uniforms.

Comment

Why Yes!!

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                But I still don't know how to post pictures

Please send a private message or a reply by tomorrow(25)or later than 29th

And I'll try to take pictures of the cabin crew, but since its such a short flight, I don't even know whether I have enough time

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                  Erm... that's not true. There are guys, and they wear black uniforms.
                  Well like no other airline has no stewards

Comment

Well like no other airline has no stewards
                    Actually there was 1 that i know of, it is the now defunct Hooters Air!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                      Actually there was 1 that i know of, it is the now defunct Hooters Air!
                      Oh yeah, how could we forget that one? Hooters Air, based out of Myrtle Beach. Apparently the company's success in the land-based venture didn't exactly translate into similar success in the hostile skies. Heehee...
                      My Cafe Adventures

Comment

Oh yeah, how could we forget that one? Hooters Air, based out of Myrtle Beach. Apparently the company's success in the land-based venture didn't exactly translate into similar success in the hostile skies. Heehee...
                        Did you get to fly on them? I was guessing they don't have any stewards.

Comment

Working...
                        X