Membershipe Card on it way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membershipe Card on it way?

Do you have any idea that every April, Singapore airline will send us a new membership card right? Why I haven't got one yet! It's nearly the end of May now....Wondering where are they....?????Please tell me... The old card already expires...They should send the new one right?
    Last edited by TON_UK; 18 May 2007, 09:26 AM.

Originally posted by TON_UK View Post
    Do you have any idea that every April, Singapore airline will send us a new membership card right? Why I haven't got one yet! It's nearly the end of May now....Wondering where are they....?????Please tell me...
    Since when has the airline sent a new membership card on an annual basis? You get a new card only if you have reached a new level in the KrisFlyer membership structure.
    My Cafe Adventures
    Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
    http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

I already reach the Elite Silver which is normally they automatic send me the new one every year but why this year is so slow.

Comment

You're at Elite Silver level, and you already have an Elite Silver card, right? You'll hold on to that card, so long as you maintain your current status annually (ie. 25,000 miles within the 1 April - 31 March qualifying period). Only when you graduate to Elite Gold or drop back to entry-level will you get a new card.
        My Cafe Adventures
        Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
        http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

I just got my renewed EG card with 2 baggage tags just 2 days ago. Yes, they do renew it annually in April. This year, they are late.

(Audio)
          ________
          Inter
          Last edited by Audio; 4 February 2011, 01:24 PM.

Comment

i thought the new card would be issued on a case by case basis - not whole sale annually for all - i.e when qualification criteria had been met

Comment

I think there was some kind of snafu this year with the cards. Mine usually came like clockwork, but this year they came two weeks later than usual, well past the expiration date on the old card.

TON_UK, welcome to SQTalk. You won't have any issue with getting miles if you're flying SQ or MI. If you're flying another *A airline, make sure you keep your boarding passes until you see the miles post.
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by The High Flyer View Post
                Only when you graduate to Elite Gold or drop back to entry-level will you get a new card.
                ES cards have an expiration date, so you need a new one at the start of every membership year.
                ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Thank you everyone. Now, I can sit back and wait for my card.....he.he.he. Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

i got the following response recently regarding the issue of a new membership kit:

Thank you for your email to KrisFlyer Membership Services received on 18 May 2007. Your feedback is important as it helps us to ensure that our programme and service is of a consistently high standard.

Please be informed that the matter you have raised has been referred to our Fulfillment Workgroup. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for the delivery of your new card. We apologise for the delay in sending your card due to some productivity issues.

Comment

Yes every card has an expiry date...so even if your status is maintained, you need a new card.
                      What I did was call up the hotline towards the end of April and complain abt it. I received my new card soon after. The KF hotline person was quite nice in a way, called me twice to check if I received my new card.

cheers
                      Acey

Originally posted by TON_UK View Post
                      Thank you everyone. Now, I can sit back and wait for my card.....he.he.he. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X