Transferring flights at KIX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transferring flights at KIX

Hi, I'm arriving at KIX at 0625 on TG and plan to connect to a domestic flight at 0810.

Is this connection possible? or should I get a later connecting flight?

Thanks?

I think no problem.
    Even at very crowded situation, you are able to clear the custom less than 60 minutes.
    Most of the time, I am able to clear the custom within 15 minutes after step out from plane.
    After pick up the baggage and clear the custom, you just go up to second floor in the same building for domestic flight check-in.
    However, if you are taking Peach Airline flight, you need to catch a shuttle to another building (terminal 2).

Comment

Thanks jbflyer. I'm planning to catch an ANA flight. So from what you said, shouldn't be a as problem. Any idea if I can through check my luggage all the way to HND. Since I'm also on a *A flight, albeit different itineraries.

Comment

Originally posted by RCTP View Post
        Thanks jbflyer. I'm planning to catch an ANA flight. So from what you said, shouldn't be a as problem. Any idea if I can through check my luggage all the way to HND. Since I'm also on a *A flight, albeit different itineraries.
        I have no experience to catch a transit flight in KIX.
        For NRT/HND case, we always need to pick up our luggage and check in at domestic counter again.
        There was a time, an agent in SG help me to tag my luggage to ITM. However, when arrive to HND, my name was called. A ground staff approached me and advised me to pick up my luggage myself.

Comment

The bag won't go through automatically from international-domestic because you need to carry it through customs yourself. You then need to bring it to the domestic check-in counter.

The only exception to this is the JAL flight from NRT to KIX that is designated an "international" flight, since you will be in an international-international transit at NRT and therefore will go through customs when you get off the flight at KIX.

Comment

Working...
          X