Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

special meal - SFML for breakfast...what to...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special meal - SFML for breakfast...what to...?

HI,
    I'will be flying in C class from SIN to CDG and when I was making request for BTC meal for supper I noticed that also I can make choice of sepcial meals for breakfast, so now I decided to have breakfast like a SEAFOOD meal.
    System accepted my order, but to be honest I don;t know what to expect as a seafood breakfast on this flight ...so any idea ?
    Still I am not sure whether I made a good choice or is it better to stay with normal choice of breakfast from the menu onboard... ANy suggestions ?

And as BTC for dinner I choose grilled seabass and lobster thermidor for my brother...is it ok ?

And finally last question - as departure from SIN is quite late 23:55 LT the super instead of dinner will be served, so is it means that we will not have a "prelude: (satay) and dessert at all ? Am I right that super is limited only to starter and main dish, so without dessert and cheese plate ?

Thanks for your help

Adam

Satay no, dessert and cheese plate, yes. BTC lobster thermidor couple of weeks ago, it was pretty good.

Comment

to be honest, i don't think the SFML or spmls for that matter are any good, because they are not specially designed by SQ. It is usually done by the Caterer and the menus don't change often.

If i were u, i would rather pick a BTC instead.

Comment

Working...
      X