Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any chance that my waitlist get cleared?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any chance that my waitlist get cleared?

Hi, I am currently on waitlist for one sector only....SQ26 SIN-FRA 19 JUN....I am redeeming saver upgrades from Y...any chance it might get cleared before ticketing limit which is 5 Jun? Tried to look up in KF website and pretend to upgrade on unrestricted awards but they also don't have seats available.... I am currently holding KF Gold....Thx....

If they don't have unrestricted award seats available, then your chances of getting a saver award seats are very, very slim.

Comment

yeh chances arent two high - however i had the same plight as urs mate also KF gold also same flight not too long ago and it came through - best of luck - let us kno how it goes

Comment

How long did it take for urs to get cleared??? They mention something about airport chaser but I am not too sure what is it means....Just hope and try my luck...

Comment

mines got cleared in a week max i think - had a nice seat selection as well - but surprisingly thinking otherwise due to such a clearance - plane all full in raffles

Comment

A chaser is something that the CSOs put in their system to request again for what you're asking for. They can re-request for your upgrade/redemption, but only up to the point of ticketing. That's something like a few days before the flight, I think.

Last year I requested for an upgrade from Economy to Raffles on SQ11. The waitlist refused to clear, until two days before my flight. Alas, I needed to bring my flight forward by one day, so I lost that upgrade.

So, don't lose heart. Nothing is impossible.
            My Cafe Adventures
            Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
            http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Well..hopefully can get the seat cleared....anyway...will it make any difference if we put waitlist on 2 days or is it better just one day?? cos KF CSO insisted to put waitlist on other date...lol...

Comment

Working...
              X