Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meal service

Dear all,

I have currently booked SQ 857 in coming January from HK to SIN and the flight will leave HK @ 0905am. As I will be in C class and I am planning to have 'book the cook' as the main dish. May anyone kindly tell me if breakfast or brunch will be served for that flight?

Many thanks.
    Last edited by famous_teacher; 15 September 2013, 06:55 PM.

Famous_Teacher: presumably you're asking whether the flight will be serving a breakfast or a brunch, since a meal will certainly be served for this sector. For a 9am flight, I would bet on the former.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
      Famous_Teacher: presumably you're asking whether the flight will be serving a breakfast or a brunch, since a meal will certainly be served for this sector. For a 9am flight, I would bet on the former.
      Thanks for your info.
      That means I can only try those''avaliable for breakfast' item?

Comment

You can order anything on the menu.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
          You can order anything on the menu.
          Not sure if it is the infamous website... I am booked on SQ308 ex-SIN-LHR, went to the BTC selection, in the breakfast selection the choices are only dim sum, fish congee, nasi lemak, nasi briyani and wholegrain bread.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc View Post
            Not sure if it is the infamous website... I am booked on SQ308 ex-SIN-LHR, went to the BTC selection, in the breakfast selection the choices are only dim sum, fish congee, nasi lemak, nasi briyani and wholegrain bread.
            That should be correct. The choices for BTC depends on the location of the uplift and the meal service.

Comment

Thanks everyone

checked on website today and know that Brunch will be served, that means I still can enjoy the dessert and fruit in addition to the whole book the cook menu. But will I miss the appitizer?

Comment

Nope, you'll still get the appetiser

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                  Nope, you'll still get the appetiser
                  I thought for brunch menus, fruit platter is considered the appetiser? i may be wrong/mixed up though

Comment

I meant more along the lines of, if there's an appetiser listed, he'll get it. If it isn't, in all likelihood, the crew aren't going to conjure one up just for him...

Comment

Working...
                    X