Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

International<->Domestic Connections in Suvarnabhumi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International<->Domestic Connections in Suvarnabhumi?

I am planning on flying to BKK via CX then connecting on TG to Chiang Mai. Tickets will have to be issued separately. How much time to I have to set aside for the connecting time, especially international to domestic at Suvarnabhumi? How about the reverse? Is there a special lane at the secure area for these connections, or do I have to go through the infamous immigration/ security lines???

The only time I connected from an international to domestic flight was at the old Don Mueang Airport and the whole itinerary was on TG. I was bussed from my international flight, without having cleared immigrations, into a fully-boarded domestic TG flight. At CNX, passengers were sorted (those with stickers) and my passport was stamped at that port.

You are going to have to just treat these are two different trips ; CX to BKK where you will have to clear immigration and collect your luggage then a domestic TG flight that you will need to check-in at BKK for. I'd leave at least three hours.

Comment

Working...
    X