Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPS requalification vouchers still here

Just received my renewal kit.
    The vouchers (same amount as last year) are still part of the kit, despite earlier whispers that they were taking it away. Hopefully this will still be the case after Sep 1. KrisShop items have gotten more and more interesting.

Originally posted by StarG View Post
    KrisShop items have gotten more and more interesting.
    Certainly there are more items I'm likely to buy than CX's or BA's offerings (well, except maybe for the Disney items on CX).
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
      Certainly there are more items I'm likely to buy than CX's or BA's offerings (well, except maybe for the Disney items on CX).
      If you want, I can buy them for you before meeting you May 25. Right now, on board KrisShop, with minimum SGD150 in one invoice, everyone will get 10% discounts, and for PPS an additional 10% on top of that.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
        If you want, I can buy them for you before meeting you May 25. Right now, on board KrisShop, with minimum SGD150 in one invoice, everyone will get 10% discounts, and for PPS an additional 10% on top of that.
        Thanks for the offer. But I'll hold off for now; I'm trying to wean myself from excessive onboard shopping.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
        X