Laundry Service at Changi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laundry Service at Changi

I've read that SATS provides laundry service at Changi both to airline and non-airline customers. Is this only on a wholesale scale? Or do they also cater to retail customers? I'll be flying nearly every day for five weeks with 20 transfers through SIN. It would be great if I could drop off and pick up laundry. Is this possible? If so, where is it located?

The laundry service is in the basement where the operation centre is. This is where the male FAs usually do their laundry.

Comment

Is that landside or airside? T1 or T2? Do you know anything more about it? It's drop-off service, right, not self-service?

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
        Is that landside or airside? T1 or T2? Do you know anything more about it? It's drop-off service, right, not self-service?

Presto's Outlets

Changi Airport
        Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 2 #B16-011-02 Singapore 918141
        Tel: 6546 4677
        Operation Hours:
        Daily : 10.00 am - 9.30pm

http://www.prestodrycleaners.com.sg/01530872p1.htm
        Last edited by mec; 11 May 2007, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Decided to use this service. The lady commented why I wanted to do laundry here in Singapore since it's lot cheaper in Indonesia.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
              Decided to use this service. The lady commented why I wanted to do laundry here in Singapore since it's lot cheaper in Indonesia.
              But that would mean that you would have to do a SIN-CGK run to collect your laundry?

Comment

I don't think there is a laundry service at CGK. Plus I do't want to pay one million rupiahs for the exit fiscal tax for Indonesian citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                  Is it land-side or air-side? How much time do they need? Next day?

Comment

Land side. Take the center elevator(glass enclosure) (from departure area it's accross from customer service counter) to the basement where the supermarket and clinic is.

Comment

Working...
                    X