[ADL] SKL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ADL] SKL

Some pics. The lounge is quite nicely done - decor wise. I like it, even though it's a wee bit dark.

It was great to have met one of the biggest celebs on SQTalk in ADL! Certainly wonderful to have caught up with you, SQFlyergirl! Many apologies for being constantly occupied by phone calls and work at both ADL and SKL SIN! Hope to see you soon!

Comment

Very nice. As a resident of Adelaide and a big fan of Singapore Airlines, i never even new they had a Silver Kris lounge in our new terminal. Where exactly is it in the terminal.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Haynes View Post
        Very nice. As a resident of Adelaide and a big fan of Singapore Airlines, i never even new they had a Silver Kris lounge in our new terminal. Where exactly is it in the terminal.
        It's downstairs, airside next to gate 16 in the international section.

Comment

-Sigh-

Even the SKL in ADL is better than the re-vamped one in PER. Thanks for the pictures.

Comment

A couple more pics...

matt_will_fix_it

Comment

Looks very comfy. Any showers facility? Free wifi?

Comment

The entire airport has free wifi provided by Internode (times out after 60 mins but you can log on again).

There is a shower too.

The drinks selection is pretty good - more alcoholic beverages than in the Singapore *G lounges.
                matt_will_fix_it

Comment

Working...
                X