LH Australia establishes SEN line - waiting time increases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LH Australia establishes SEN line - waiting time increases

Calling LH Australia today for the first time in yonks, I was pleasantly surprised to be presented with the option of identifying myself as a SEN by dialing 3. Normally one would consider this an actual enhancement. Indeed so happy was I that LH remembers its outer galactic SENs.

Except... it also came with an 'enhanced' wait time for the call to be answered... Previously, without the pseudo SEN line, my call would be answered within 3 mins or not more than 5 - today I had to listen to music for way longer...
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

There's no better way to fly.... (to fly)...... there's no better way to flyyyyy (to fly)............

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      There's no better way to fly.... (to fly)...... there's no better way to flyyyyy (to fly)............
      Which, IMHO, qualifies as the most hyperbolic and therefore most hilarious tagline for an airline.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        hyperbolic
        Wow..... I've learnt a new England word! Nevermind that I will never in a million years understand what it means though.....

Comment

it should be related to a figure of speech.... isn't it?
          There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
          If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Working...
          X