Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAX/SFO-AKL business class return for USD1480 all in [FARE GONE]

Saw this over at TOF.

Routing: UA LAX/SFO to SYD, NZ/EK/QF to AKL. Book at orbitz.

Appears to be a mistake fare as it books into the C bucket [fare basis CNZ, UA fare], so someone probably missed out on a zero somewhere. I'd be very surprised if this is a real fare. So you know the drill - book fast before it gets pulled. Fare is also fully refundable. Not possible ex-AKL unfortunately.

Works for many dates.

AKL do anyone?
    Last edited by KeithMEL; 7 May 2007, 11:09 AM.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Also available on Expedia. It was still available this morning.
    Routing is LAX-SYD-AKL return. It even allowed me to reserve seats on the upper deck bulkhead.

Comment

Note to self: leave more spaces in travel calendar for fare mistakes like this.

‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

here i am!!!!!

4th Oct- 7th OCt
        There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
        If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

and.... booked and ticketed

Comment

yvrcnx... for what i know, fare is (or was actually?)valid ex-sfo/lax to CHC/AKL/Wellington

Comment

Thanks for posting this deal, KeithMEL. I don't have time to go but hopefully others could take advantage of this.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
                yvrcnx... for what i know, fare is (or was actually?)valid ex-sfo/lax to CHC/AKL/Wellington
                LukeGT, you are right. I should have been more clear. I meant the routing I had reserved and on hold was LAX-SYD-AKL. All the ones you quoted above are/were available also.

Comment

It was actually California to NZ (via SYD). Needed to use the multi-city option...... Also came up on UA.co.jp...good for yen arbitrage .......Hopefully UA will honour the thousands of tickets! It was up of almost a day !

Comment

Yup. Fare gone now. Pity I'm not able to use this fare. Quite a bargain! From TOF, someone forgot to put a 5 at the beginning of the fare. (one way).

Comment

I got it, too. Flight is in February 2008. Booked a paper ticket, which is issued. I do not believe I am there until I see the ticket arrived at my home
                      FLYGVA
                      Hotel and Trip Reports

Comment

I got it too, along with two friends. We're going on American Thanksgiving, November 20-25. Grand total of 2.5 days on the ground in NZ. Paper tix arrived last night.

Comment

MegatopLover... well donE!!!

BTW, remember to upgrade urself if u have miles / swu

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
                            MegatopLover... well donE!!!

BTW, remember to upgrade urself if u have miles / swu
                            Thanks. But I'm *Nothing. No status on any * carrier, and just a few miles with TG. This will change that, but probably won't get me status. But it will get me to New Zealand. Definitely someplace I'm interested to see, though it wasn't high on the priorities list-- until now.

Comment

Originally posted by MegatopLover View Post
                              I'm *Nothing. No status on any * carrier, and just a few miles with TG. This will change that, but probably won't get me status.
                              It's enough to get *A Silver status with quite a few airlines e.g. BD or LH.

Comment

Working...
                              X