Unimportant tripe for the day.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unimportant tripe for the day.......

Upon arrival into MNL earlier - our 777 did not vacate the runway quickly enough as another flight was on finals. The A320/319 had to go around. The reason our 777 couldn't clear the runway was because a PR A340 was taxiing too slowly crossing infront of us........

Our bum half out on the runway, approaching aircraft has already initiated go-around

The 340 that started it all

It is good to know that everytying was fine.

Comment

yeh thankfully everything worked out - hopefully no ones head rolls for this

Comment

Originally posted by token01 View Post
        yeh thankfully everything worked out - hopefully no ones head rolls for this
        Nah these things are not that uncommon. But still pretty bewildering for pax when the engines suddenly rev up and the aircraft takes to the sky again, especially late go-arounds.
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

More tripe.......

5 MAY 2007. 9V-SWI preparing to take Savage25 6387 miles to FRA.

Comment

For those of you who think getting non-AVOD equipped aircraft is a bad thing:

The footrests in J on the non-avod aircraft - i.e 9V-SRA-SRH, SQA-SQH, SYA-SYE..... all go up to almost horizontal. The newer ones don't go anywhere near.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
              5 MAY 2007. 9V-SWI preparing to take Savage25 6387 miles to FRA.
              6387 painful miles in economy. Never again. My priority is getting out of coach now

Comment

Working...
              X