LH do cares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LH do cares

I am only SEN for LH Miles&More. Recently, taking F in upper deck 84K. Full flight, and the seat next to me was empty.
    Then I took FRA-YVR 2-class service. Delayed for 2 hours due to problem in one of the door. Once we were airborne, the purser came to see me and to apologize personally for the inconvenience. I can see all those AC Super Elite, AC Elite, and UA *G gave me envious looks. Then after that, the purser made the apology to all pax in PA.

CGK they may care since u are CGK lol but slightly OT , i was flying SIN - FRA in C and since nearly flying 100% on SQ i fell asleep straight away due to extreme tiredness, knowing when i would wake up i would be offered a meal or at the very least some satisfying sandwhiches etc especially long haul - what happens when i wake up - sorry Sir u missed your meal service - so what can you do please im huuungry lol - she comes back 10min later with 2 min noodles still in the plastic container with no utensils to eat it with - i ask for this and she comes back with them - i was waiting for an offer for a drink but didint get any so asked for it and was finally delivered in 10min later - whilst there breakfast serving was good - i find LH not that caring at all compared to SQ irregardless of class , status etc

Comment

Working...
    X