Opinions on Tiger Airways?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on Tiger Airways?

hey all, was wondering for those who have flown on Tiger Airways what they thought of them? I've flown twice, Singapore-Darwin and Singapore-Krabi.
    Singapore-Krabi was what you'd expect for a budget flight, but not too bad cause it was only a 2 hr flight each way.
    But Singapore-Darwin, oh, never have I flown in such discomfort before. Despite being night flights both ways, the lights were on for the entire 4 hour flight, the seats didn't go back, and were not only worn, they had stale vomit dried into them! and just for kicks the toilets were so unclean that they actually had marks from where uric acid had burnt into the plastic.
    your thoughts?

Originally posted by Greatfox View Post
    hey all, was wondering for those who have flown on Tiger Airways what they thought of them? I've flown twice, Singapore-Darwin and Singapore-Krabi.
    Singapore-Krabi was what you'd expect for a budget flight, but not too bad cause it was only a 2 hr flight each way.
    But Singapore-Darwin, oh, never have I flown in such discomfort before. Despite being night flights both ways, the lights were on for the entire 4 hour flight, the seats didn't go back, and were not only worn, they had stale vomit dried into them! and just for kicks the toilets were so unclean that they actually had marks from where uric acid had burnt into the plastic.
    your thoughts?
    Thanks for the report....given a choice, I don't think I will fly these budget airlines

Comment

Working...
    X