Cocktails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cocktails

Do anyone know if the cocktail list for business class same as that for the First?

The menu threads should be able to help you with that.
    HUGE AL

Comment

well I have checked those menu threads but I've found that there are some differences in no. of cocktails avaliable between different routes in J class.

I would like to know if there is new policy now?

Many thanks.

Comment

famous_teacher, it may be because the types of cocktails served may change along with the menus which are changed regularly.

Would you like to see a J class cocktail list now? I have one each for SQ38/37 (Dec 2011) and SQ22/21 (Mar 2012).

Comment

Dear blackys93,

Yes, Please, I am going to travel in early Apr.

Many thanks

Comment

Here's the cocktail list from my recent SQ321 flight in J:
            Featured Mix
            Fruit Spritzer
            A simple yet delightful refreshing mix of apple juice and 7-Up

Cocktails
            Singapore Sling
            Synonymous with the Lion City since the early 1900's, this classic cocktail is made with dry gin, DOM Benedictine, Cointreau, cherry brandy, Angostura bitters and Grenadine, mixed with lime & pineapple juice

Silver Kris Sling
            One of Singapore Airlines' special touches, this cocktail is a delicious mix of gin, Cointreau, orange juice and pineapple juice topped with champagne

Daiguiri
            A trendy cocktail of rum, lemon juice and a pinch of sugar

Rumba
            An exotic thirst quencher of rum mixed with pineapple juice and 7-Up

Jubilee Lining
            A zesty cocktail created with Cointreau, Vodka, pineapple juice, topped with soda

Skyhigh
            An invigorating recipe featuring vodka, Cointreau, lemon, topped with 7-Up

Kris in Love
            A delightful concoction of white wine stirred with 7-Up

Solitaire Dreams
            A cool concoction of rum, pineapple juice, Sling mix with ginger ale

Comment

Originally posted by famous_teacher View Post
              Do anyone know if the cocktail list for business class same as that for the First?
              Originally posted by famous_teacher View Post
              ...I've found that there are some differences in no. of cocktails avaliable between different routes in J class.
              HUGE AL

Comment

SQ22/21 Cocktail Menu (March 2012)

Featured Mix

Fruit Spritzer

Cocktails

Singapore Sling
                Synonymous with the Lion City since the early 1900's, this classic cocktail is made with dry gin, DOM Benedictine, Cointreau, cherry brandy, Angostura bitters and Grenadine, mixed with lime & pineapple juice

Silver Kris Sling
                One of Singapore Airlines' special touches, this cocktail is a delicious mix of gin, Cointreau, orange juice and pineapple juice topped with champagne

Daiguiri

Rumba

Jubilee Lining
                A zesty cocktail created with Cointreau, Vodka, pineapple juice, topped with soda

Skyhigh

Kris in Love

Solitaire Dreams

Comment

Originally posted by blackys93 View Post
                  SQ22/21 Cocktail Menu (March 2012)

Featured Mix

Fruit Spritzer

Cocktails

Singapore Sling

Silver Kris Sling

Daiguiri

Rumba

Jubilee Lining

Skyhigh

Kris in Love

Solitaire Dreams
                  Strange ... seems like I typed this somewhere before.

Comment

Working...
                  X